Welcome new members

Key point is that there’s no right or wrong - it all depends how you want to use the van. Sounds like you’ve thought it through quite a bit already

Greetings, soon to be a new team grey member as of this coming Thursday. Just put a deposit on a T6 Edition, obviously waaaay more than I planned to spend but really wanted a DSG as my car was an auto. Plans for the van, upgrade the speakers, rear window, coil overs, debating 18” steelies over 20” alloy wheels. Sound deadening and all that in the back. It’ll be more of a day van/bike van initially. I’m sure I’ll be asking lots of stupid questions rather than using the search bar :rolleyes:

5A84B61B-0373-44AD-A946-249761CEF609.png

Last edited:
A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Hi all,,
feel as a con as i’m in T5.1, but found a thread here for a LiFePo battery and was super informative, so i registered.

Hi new member just thought I would share some pics of our 2018 t6 campervan, pop top side awning 20inch innovit wheels cooker fridge luv it

View attachment 126366

View attachment 126367
Nice! Any pics of the inside?

Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to join your Team, and also the dogs have their own thread. :thumbsup:

Hello,

Newbie here to the forum.

Picked up my 69 plate T6 Kombi Highline DSG two weeks ago and planning some modest changes to make it a day van for me, the wife and grandchild. Coming to this size of van from a Nissan NV200 is taking a bit of getting used to along with only one sliding door now. Also coming to auto from always driving manual is challenging.

Plans include:
Sound deadening and insulation.
Ply floor, roof and wall panels.
Carpeting walls, etc...
Twin benches behind second row seats that can become a bed when seats are folded flat.
Upgrade speakers and head unit.
Possibly 18" alloys?
Possibly lowered a bit?

Both the wife and I are both shortarsed so no need for a pop top.

Forum seems like a great resource for T6 owners.

IMG_20210802_063229_964.jpg

Newbie to T6’s but reading up lots:)

Just taken ownership of a T32 converted to camper and looking forward to get out and about with it.

Busy fettling minor issues and practising getting it setup in a field :)

Forum’s a great resource for newbies - thanks

Cheers
Phil

D3AFBF3E-3DD2-4E35-82D7-018057BF1CF9.jpeg

It’s the car parking area at Sherwood Pines - not a place to stop but great to go and have a go at putting stuff up at :)

You do get a few people coming in for the day and setting up then leaving after a day of outdoor fun.

Hello! Never been on one of these forum's before....but it looks useful so here i am! Just bought my first T6.1. Hope everyone is well.

Reactions: CAB
A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Hi and thank you for the welcome. Just taken delivery of joker city, looking forward to getting some advice!

Reactions: CAB
Hi all, just picked up a T6 and joined the forum. I have had a 2005 T5 camper for the last 7 years so just upgrading. I must say that I am well chuffed . Went for a 2016 highline, 204 dsg. Will be converting into a camper next year. These forums have always helped me along the way with bits and bobs.
Cheers Adam

20210813_153048.jpg

IV-20-08-06-09-48-12-366.jpg

Back