Welcome new members

Hi all, just joined this Forum - already enjoying the advice / feedback / recommendations.. And looking forward to contributing too.
Traded in a T6 PV for a Factory Kombi 4motion 204 DSG family wagon. Bars and rails fitted last week, will post pics as I continue to work on it.....

Screenshot 2021-07-19 at 13.10.08.png

Hi all, just joined this Forum - already enjoying the advice / feedback / recommendations.. And looking forward to contributing too.
Traded in a T6 PV for a Factory Kombi 4motion 204 DSG family wagon. Bars and rails fitted last week, will post pics as I continue to work on it.....

View attachment 124172
Random question of the day - That’s not Eastville Tesco’s is it?

Hello,

Purchased a Jobl Design T6 in early summer. Clearly a great deal to learn but trips to the Peaks, North Yorkshire Dales and a nice site near Barmouth have got us off to a great start. Loving it.

I do have countless questions around the wheels so will pop a post over there - see here.

IMG_9790.jpg

Hi Pauly,
what a wonderful site !
i actually have a T28 (I thought it was a T6) so I hope I am still welcome.
it’s my old work Van that I have converted into a Camper.
I was made redundant due to the Corona Virus and the Van was part of my Redundancy deal.
so working on the Van has kept me busy.
Its all finished now.
My wife and I have plans for a Road Trip next month.
She has just retired so we can now go as we please…as long as the EGR valve does not let us down again !
Best Regards,
Pete.

@Peter Rhymes. Welcome to T6F. The '28' indicates the all up weight that it's designed to carry (ie. up to 2800 Kg) but it might also be a T6 at the same time (or a T5 depending on the age). Just post a picture and someone will soon tell you what it is.

Evening all!
Looking to make the leap and get a campervan as our second vehicle - very interested in Revolution Campers, anyone got any experience with their converted vans?
We nearly gave a large amount of money to what turned out to be a possibly dodgy conversion company so want to be as sure as we can be in the quality of the converted van we buy.
Thanks all, can't wait to be part of the club :)

HI All
Just joined put a deposit down on t6 shuttle today cant wait to go and pick it up next week. I have a few plans for her can't wait to get started. Looking forward to meeting the club some where.

Cheers
Loader

Hi All,
I’ve been obsessing over getting a camper and getting the kids off grid for a while now! I hope to buy either a used complete van or a new conversion (on an older van) so I’ll be having a good look round.
Any help would be appreciated!
thanks
wil

Reactions: CAB
A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Hi Pauly and fellow new members.

I have had my 2019 T30 Edition T6 a week now. She's called Elaine after my late auntie who's inheritance allowed me to follow this dream.
She's indium grey. 150ps DSG, twin sliding doors, tailgate, captain chairs, bench seat in the back.
Currently sitting on Eibach adjustable coil overs and Trident 20'' wheels. I plan to take get her on a set of swamper wheels and appropriate suspension.
So will look to sell the suspension and wheels on her right now.
On top of that i'm going to have her sound deadened, fully insulated and carpet lined. Suede roof. with a leisure battery, inverter and possibly a solar panel.
a diesel heater. Maybe a swivel passenger seat. LED lights with strip LED around the edge ( I think)
USB & 12v sockets plus a 240v electric hook up.
I've been looking at the various systems available for the boot. Blok Pod, Slide Pod, Direct 4 x 4 and Ovano.
I think the Ovano system might suit my needs best. It looks amazing.
Then it will be a domestic fridge freezer plus all the camping gear.
After that i will look into the roof. As it's just me and my Dogs. Vizsla's called Toast & Copper who will come along for the adventures.

I'll be asking so many questions or looking at threads to help me along the way.

Have a great Sunday all..

Paul

Hi Pauly and fellow new members.

I have had my 2019 T30 Edition T6 a week now. She's called Elaine after my late auntie who's inheritance allowed me to follow this dream.
She's indium grey. 150ps DSG, twin sliding doors, tailgate, captain chairs, bench seat in the back.
Currently sitting on Eibach adjustable coil overs and Trident 20'' wheels. I plan to take get her on a set of swamper wheels and appropriate suspension.
So will look to sell the suspension and wheels on her right now.
On top of that i'm going to have her sound deadened, fully insulated and carpet lined. Suede roof. with a leisure battery, inverter and possibly a solar panel.
a diesel heater. Maybe a swivel passenger seat. LED lights with strip LED around the edge ( I think)
USB & 12v sockets plus a 240v electric hook up.
I've been looking at the various systems available for the boot. Blok Pod, Slide Pod, Direct 4 x 4 and Ovano.
I think the Ovano system might suit my needs best. It looks amazing.
Then it will be a domestic fridge freezer plus all the camping gear.
After that i will look into the roof. As it's just me and my Dogs. Vizsla's called Toast & Copper who will come along for the adventures.

I'll be asking so many questions or looking at threads to help me along the way.

Have a great Sunday all..

Paul
Welcome and enjoy the experience of what works best for you in terms of fit out.

Although it’s perfectly possible to fit a pop top after you’ve done other work, if you’re going that route anyway, you’d probably be better off doing the roof first. It’s a simpler process that way.

Hi Ozi,

Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry i didn't elaborate on the roof plans. Trying to figure out where my money needs to go first.
It's more likely i'd just go for roof bars and a front runner style roof rack. Paddle boards, Jerry cans, storage boxes etc.
Maybe a ladder from the back. I'm going for a canvas awning tent so should have enough space for trips that way.
Mind you standing room in the van is probably worth thinking about!

Thanks again.

Have a cool day.

Back