Welcome new members

Thank you. I bought a set of Davenport alloys off Ebay and had them powdercoated chrome effect. The black is just black vinyl sticky backed plastic. Should last a few years! I now have a spare set with low rolling resistance tyres anyone?
I really like them, good work sir!

Welcome @Pant Terrors, good looking van..... my missus loved the red van that was at the dealers when we got ours.....good looking van. Got any further plans for it??

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I bought it as a daily drive and to move motorcycles around. If it had come with three seperate Kombi seats it would have been perfect, but my dealer and everything I could do to research gave me no info as to what I would get. .......It has arrived with a solid 3 rear seater which is too heavy for me to remove on my own (to be able to remove each rear seat individually, especially the middle one to put the front wheel of a bike between was what I wanted.) So now I want a rail system to be fully flexible. Also I will want to fit a HiLo roof and a night heater. I also want some decent dash covers, but that's another story.

Back wheel standard Devonport. Front, ,,,,powdercoated chromate front with Blue Peters own black sticky black plastic decals giving that rostyle look. From bland to grand in only £280, so prob best buy some blingy aftermarket ones and save the money. Yes, I don't know why I did it either, but I live in the sticks. I need a vehicle to deal with tallish water and mud, so a lowered van and sick alloys will not be practical. My giraffe type old Hilux struggled to traverse some resunt floods!

Thanks Pedro,
The cherry red looked lovely on screen, but I was gob smacked when the van rolled into the front car park. My pictures are on a grey sky day, I will post more on a good day! Its a vibrant dark colour, its all I can describe it as.

Thank you. I bought a set of Davenport alloys off Ebay and had them powdercoated chrome effect. The black is just black vinyl sticky backed plastic. Should last a few years! I now have a spare set with low rolling resistance tyres anyone?
Welcome to the forum, the red looks awesome. Can I ask what you paid for your 2nd hand set of Devonports ?

I just want to get out of 16" claytons im driving on at the moment until I upgrade next summer to a decent set ( winter ruins alloys )
So if I can get some 17" devonports reasonable, ill use those for now. @mhill

They were £600 delivered off Ebay, although I've not often seen them that cheap. Rubber still had dimples on them they were that new. I priced up the tyres alone and they are £125 each! Not sure whether to sell them, or use one to swap out the steel, keep one just in case and sell the other 2. I'll happily part with the rubber as they are the low rolling resistance ones and the ones on the van are the all weather type.

Hi all and thanks to @Pauly for the re-direct from the old site. After years of jealously watching the luck folk driving kombi's on and off ferries to France with the kit and caboodle easily stored, while we had to occasionally leave various children to fit in the cheap wine, I finally took the plunge in May this year. T32 High Line in indium grey and a joy to drive.

Morning everyone,
New to the forum, new to T6's. Ordered mine last week with a 14 week build. Will be joining team grey with a T32 SWB Highline Kombi 150 manual. Added heated seats, twin sliders, roof rails, side bars, spoiler, 2/1 split and tow bar. Since reading the posts on here I have today upgraded to H7 lamps and led rears. Live in Newquay and spend a lot of time on bumpy tracks searching for new surf spots so gonna keep her stock height and on stock alloys. Anything else will have to wait now or I'll have to sell a child! Can't bloody wait!

Back