Welcome new members

Hi Everyone, just here for the worming diagrams ha!! So I have a T6, spec below,
VW T6 T32 Sportline 204ps DSG
Pendle performance remap
Recaro Bucket seats
Blistein Coilovers
Raceline 20” rims running Pirelli P Zero’s.

Guys I have some space in centre of my seats so I want a centre console with space/cutout to fit my sub woofer from my old van along with some cup holders and i also wanted to split the usb/CarPlay aux so I could have an addition one on my centre console build so my phone could live in the centre console so I don’t have a bloody cable floating around on the dash!

172D9378-7446-4D97-B88A-DEB006AE5283.jpeg

798A27BA-DD7A-4D2B-B74F-F8D9C8B72EB9.jpeg

D990CC83-EA0C-4DEF-BCE5-5027561C2835.jpeg

A9B2B823-3361-4794-9C37-C552D12554E9.jpeg

BC4824DE-EBDB-4AD4-AF28-FDBE7DFC89A9.jpeg

Hi everyone - just joined the forum after using it as a go to for advice these past couple of months. It has really helped us with our research and decision making so thanks everyone.

We are now very excited owners of a T6 SWB panel van and it's booked in for a full conversion!

Hi Everyone, just here for the worming diagrams ha!! So I have a T6, spec below,
VW T6 T32 Sportline 204ps DSG
Pendle performance remap
Recaro Bucket seats
Blistein Coilovers
Raceline 20” rims running Pirelli P Zero’s.

Guys I have some space in centre of my seats so I want a centre console with space/cutout to fit my sub woofer from my old van along with some cup holders and i also wanted to split the usb/CarPlay aux so I could have an addition one on my centre console build so my phone could live in the centre console so I don’t have a bloody cable floating around on the dash!

View attachment 89801

View attachment 89802

View attachment 89803

View attachment 89804

View attachment 89805
Superb ride @86amjt . Can I ask what the steering is off, is it a golf one?

Awesome, and do all the buttons work with your transporter? Any programming or just straight swap?

Nice one pal, I am all over that. Just gotta find one with it’s AB intact.

Hello everyone :)

We’re at the very start of our van build, yet to source a used T6, but have spoken to a few local-ish converters and we are excited.

We decided to hire a van before we took the plunge and we’ve not looked back since!

Finally got a T6.1, LWB, Highline with tailgate , DSG 150, in Mojave Biege. Picking it up from Newcastle tomorrow!

Took a couple of weeks waiting for one that ticked all the boxes. Nearly bought one with the 110 engine and again with the 150 manual but glad I held out a bit longer - this one came in with the DSG gearbox for the same price so alot more bang for the buck!

Not the original colour I wanted but Mojave Biege has grown on me and we were planning on some sort of wrap or two tone anyway.

Hi All, new member here, just awaiting completion of a custom build Indium grey T6, should be ready in about 3 weeks and can’t wait to get out in it.
Look forward to picking up some tips from the site:)

Still no van...but got the good news today we are still able to collect on Friday, photos and more involvement in the forum to follow. I have found this place extremely informative so far, reading lots and admiring all the van pics

Hey all :)

New around here but wanted to show you a little of my build so far!

Base viechle is a T6 startline that I aim to completely transform going forward. It will be used as a multipurpose van, that will also be my everyday ride!

Started by changing the suspension to stanced coilovers and getting the engine mapped to 175bhp.

The van is currently in spray and being changed to a classic 911 "Prussian blue metallic" I've also gone a bit out there and put portholes in the rear doors!

Much more to talk about bit that's a start :)

Cheers,

Sam

20200717_130859.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0008.jpeg

IMG_20201013_214404_120.jpg

IMG-20201023-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20201031-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20201031-WA0009.jpg

Base viechle is a T6 startline that I aim to completely transform going forward. It will be used as a multipurpose van, that will also be my everyday ride!

Started by changing the suspension to stanced coilovers and getting the engine mapped to 175bhp.

The van is currently in spray and being changed to a classic 911 "Prussian blue metallic" I've also gone a bit out there and put portholes in the rear doors!

Cheers,

Sam

View attachment 90405

View attachment 90406

View attachment 90407

View attachment 90408

View attachment 90409

View attachment 90410
Loving the portholes. Looking great so far.

Cheers,

Sam

View attachment 90405

View attachment 90406

View attachment 90407

View attachment 90408

View attachment 90409

View attachment 90410
Why not give the portholes eyebrows and eye lashes! A little, or big nose and a mouth across the doors. :laugh:

If someone were competent with an air brush then the rear doors could be made to look like a face. A pleasant scary or science fiction look. It could look quite attractive or spooky depending on the artwork. Just an audacious thought.:sneaky:

If someone were competent with an air brush then the rear doors could be made to look like a face. A pleasant scary or science fiction look. It could look quite attractive or spooky depending on the artwork. Just an audacious thought.:sneaky:
It has been thought about

First post here.. Hello all, been a member for a while, but I still haven’t bought a van yet.
I’m still looking for the van I want and I’m totally kicking myself for not buying the beginning of the year as prices really have gone up by a few grand, I was looking at vans around a year old.
I found the best options were around Feb, March time earlier this year, presumably due to new reg? so think I’m going to just keep close eye until then and hope the same happens.
I really want a Silver Highline T6 panel van, I would probably consider grey, but preferably Silver is what I’m after.

I do love forums and plan on being an active member, so hope everyone is safe and well and I look forward to interacting with you guys, Cheers, Dan

Last edited:
Back