Webasto air top 2000 stc external bracket drawing.

BetBugBo

Hello everyone.

This is my first post here. I have just bought a 2016 vw Multivan that I plan to use as a weekend camper. Some of my planned modifications are to install a webasto diesel heater under the car. I am trying to find measurements and drawings, possibly a 3D drawing, for the mounting plate that the webasto should be mounted on but I can’t find anything. I want to make one myself. Is there any kind soul on this forum who has measurements?

I have one more question. There is apparently a second battery installed in the car originally. Is this separate from the starter battery and should I connect my webasto to this battery? I guess that battery is located under the driver’s seat. Thanks in advance

This is the plate I used for my underslung instal but I don’t have any dimensions sorry.

John.

Thank you Jhon!

That plate looks good. It's not a lot of money to buy new. But the problem for me is that shipping to Sweden adds on three times the money.

I haven't been able to find a good price in Europe or in Sweden. That's why I want to build one my self.

@BetBugBo have a look on Aliexpress for a mounting plate .

Air Diesel Heater Base Mounting Bracket Floor Plate Upgraded Black Silver For Eberspacher Webasto Propex Car Truck VAN

John.

I don't like those 2 bolt mounting plates - they are not very well engineered at all.
I have not seen any proper mounting brackets on aliexpress.

Thank you all for your help.
Interesting that I got £75 + shipping when I opened the link @oldiebut goodie

I guess I could order with a VPN from a nother country. But still, I will try to find some measurements and build my own. I haven't received my heater unit yet. So I guess I have a couple of days left.

I found this online.
1000008161.jpg

I think it's strange. I'm looking at different brackets at different price range. I found one for 35 euro. And a moment later when I went back the price went up to 48 euro. It's still lower then most of the other ones but still...

Back