We Connect issues

kmoll

VIP Member
T6 Pro
My we connect has stopped working on my T6 really want to get it working again. My phone connects to the car but for some reason it won’t link to the internet. Worked for a week until I activated airplay and voice control - after that it stopped working my phone is fine as I use it to tether with my laptop all the time.

Any Ideas how to fix it?

Ok so having issues connecting to we connect on the discover media navigation head unit. Tried with esim(nothing) and WiFi hotspot and nothing. Set security to lowest setting and still nothing. Have set up account with cubic and activated free data package (vin needed) and still nowt. So every time I start the van it asks to setup primary user.. 2020 model

Anyone having we connect issues after the recent update?

Mine is never accurate now. even at this moment it is stating that the windows are opened and it's unlocked..

So really weird, so about a week after the above post everything just worked.. know it doesn't help much. I had the van booked in with VW to sort the problem then had to cancel as all was well. Is yours a new vehicle? if so do the above then wait and see.

good luck

It’s a 2019 but one of the first 6.1 versions. I gave up and left it for 6 months, I tried again today but still getting the spinning wheel of death when I click on Primary User

Thanks anyway, might try again this week

Hi all, I have owned my van since April 21, I only set up we connect a couple of months ago and was quite enjoying looking at the system. I used it to track my van's whereabouts during recent repairs etc. However since it went into the dealership recently for an oil change at 4500 miles, we connect seems to have lost most functionality. Basically I can see where my van is and thats about it. It wont synchronise or update any data. Could a recent software update have buggered it up? Secondly, every time my van goes into the dealership to solve an outstanding issue for some reason they insist on disconnecting my Blackview dash cams. I dont know if I am being pathetic, but why would they feel the need to disconnect the cameras and then not re-connect them before I get the keys back?? Am I paranoid? Any help on reconfiguring we connect to actually work would be appreciated. Cheers Woodman.

Hi. I had a similar problem a few weeks back and tried everything with no luck then after a couple of days it all started to work again. This seemed to coincide with my subscription running out and I haven’t renewed- all I seem to have lost is the ability to sound the horn or flash the indicator remotely and a warning if the alarm goes off.

Back