W5w Led Canbus Error Free

Has anyone found any 501 or w5w led bulbs in a 6000k pure white that work without getting an error on dashboard? I've tried several variants now all advertised as error free but all showing errors. looking to change internal step lights and map lights.

Has anyone found any 501 or w5w led bulbs in a 6000k pure white that work without getting an error on dashboard? I've tried several variants now all advertised as error free but all showing errors. looking to change internal step lights and map lights.
That’s strange because the map and step lights are not detected so any bulb will work in those locations. If you have a bulb failure light on the dashboard I don’t think it is connected with these bulbs.

That’s strange because the map and step lights are not detected so any bulb will work in those locations. If you have a bulb failure light on the dashboard I don’t think it is connected with these bulbs.
I’ve also been trying the glove box and the main cabin light between the two map lights, could these have caused the issue?

I’ve also been trying the glove box and the main cabin light between the two map lights, could these have caused the issue?
I changed the two map bulbs, the main bulb between them and the step light with no issues - other than popping the fuse and having to ask on this forum for help to find it.
There are some very knowledgeable guys on this forum who will be along shortly with an accurate answer but my understanding is that these bulbs are not part of the bulb failure warning system. I could be wrong!

No internal lamps are monitored, if you are seeing a bulb out warning it will be for exterior lamps

No internal lamps are monitored, if you are seeing a bulb out warning it will be for exterior lamps
Thanks for that, I think a fuse may have blown as no internal lights are now working even with original bulbs back in, where will I find which fuse it is?

I changed the two map bulbs, the main bulb between them and the step light with no issues - other than popping the fuse and having to ask on this forum for help to find it.
There are some very knowledgeable guys on this forum who will be along shortly with an accurate answer but my understanding is that these bulbs are not part of the bulb failure warning system. I could be wrong!
I hink the same has happened to me! Where will we find the fuse?

This is probably one of the most asked questions on the forum - it’s the left column at the bottom the red fuse below the two green 30a ones

As above it’s fuse 5 cointingup from the bottom left which is the left bottom blade fuse which is a 7.5 amp fuse (the four below it are block fuses)

Back