Philips Ultinon LED H4 Pro6000 - Germany Approved

MCt6

Hi All.
Has anyone here fitted the Philips Ultinon LED H4 Pro6000's?

Im in Germany and they are approved for the 7HC van. Philips claims they are canbus fault free, but......

1. switching the high-beam both flash (pull) and constant (push) methods immediately gives Bulb error light.
2. switching headlights on too fast (quick twist) give bulb error light. switching with a pause at side lights then to headlights gives no error.

no other bulbs have changed since error free functionality.

any solutions to try? would fitting a resistance kit work?

Cheers

Try this . Bite 4 and 7. Cancel lamp monitoring on high beam and low/main beam. I bought Philips Ultinon Pro9000 H4. Gonna try to fit this weekend. If i have warning- will try to sort it out with VCDS

ABC99A99-5294-44EF-B087-D65F02EF6505.png

Fitted Philips Ultinon Pro9000 and had dash warning light for high and low beam. So after ticking bit 4 and bit 7 dash light gone. Thanks to Pauly

CC6D3E8A-A3F3-4137-AF8D-CBDBD89830CE.jpeg

I’ve got LED low beam bulbs and have ticked the Bit 4 box but still getting a bulb warning light… any ideas? Robert has offered to look at a scan but wondered if anyone knows of any other reasons why this VCDS change wouldn’t work? I’m being impatient I know, it’s just driving my OCD nuts!

I’ve got LED low beam bulbs and have ticked the Bit 4 box but still getting a bulb warning light… any ideas? Robert has offered to look at a scan but wondered if anyone knows of any other reasons why this VCDS change wouldn’t work? I’m being impatient I know, it’s just driving my OCD nuts!
Could try disconnecting starter battery for a few minutes.
Another try would be to untick byte 16 bit 0 (presumably affects the way low beam is driven). Perhaps ticking also main beam diagnostics off via byte 16 bit 7.

Anyways - a VCDS Auto-Scan would be helpful - what is/are the associated fault code(s) for the bulb warning.

Hi All.
Has anyone here fitted the Philips Ultinon LED H4 Pro6000's?

Im in Germany and they are approved for the 7HC van. Philips claims they are canbus fault free, but......

1. switching the high-beam both flash (pull) and constant (push) methods immediately gives Bulb error light.
2. switching headlights on too fast (quick twist) give bulb error light. switching with a pause at side lights then to headlights gives no error.

no other bulbs have changed since error free functionality.

any solutions to try? would fitting a resistance kit work?

Cheers
Hi!
I just bought these lights. How did you fix/mod the dust cap? Because these light won't fit like the original bulbs.
Happy with the led setup?

Many thanks!

I drilled a hole in the dust cap, then glued some plastic I had over that to complete the seal. I only needed 5mm more room so it wasn't too hard. A big diameter orange Juice bottle cap would be perfect. I had to fit the resistors so that the Fog Lights would operate on turning (cornering lights).

As the for the performance:
** High beams - excellent.
** Low, good, but a little patchy on some areas of the scatter pattern, and it feels like more dead area directly in front of the van. This isn't a problem as you can't stop that quick anyway... It seems like they are pointing a little high, but I have the roller adjustment in the cab set to the lowest... Maybe there is some other adjustment, but I don't know where or how.

I drilled a hole in the dust cap, then glued some plastic I had over that to complete the seal. I only needed 5mm more room so it wasn't too hard. A big diameter orange Juice bottle cap would be perfect. I had to fit the resistors so that the Fog Lights would operate on turning (cornering lights).

As the for the performance:
** High beams - excellent.
** Low, good, but a little patchy on some areas of the scatter pattern, and it feels like more dead area directly in front of the van. This isn't a problem as you can't stop that quick anyway... It seems like they are pointing a little high, but I have the roller adjustment in the cab set to the lowest... Maybe there is some other adjustment, but I don't know where or how.
Awesome man, thank you so much for your information.
I thought it would be more than 5mm. So I'm a bit relieved :).
Will install them this week.

Cheers!

Awesome man, thank you so much for your information.
I thought it would be more than 5mm. So I'm a bit relieved :).
Will install them this week.

Cheers!
Philips Ultinon has low profile fan so no need to drill, just remove some support with chisel from dust cap and its gonna be ok. Just passed my MOT with Philips Ultinon Pro9000. Have been told that light pattern is spot onC4DDCF50-5631-4275-8913-C7F25A876E6D.jpeg

Back