VWT Festival Kent, 15 - 16 Jul 2023

JPL

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hey

Quick search and didn’t see this covered anywhere

Getting a new to me T6.1 and will start needing some stuff

Wondered if anyone goes to this and if they know if there are many traders there

Thanks

I thinks it's a new event from the magazine people, a few members have mentioned it, but the timing is tricky ...

That's the weekend after CamperJam

And the weekend before summer camp.

So why not join us at CamperJam and summer camp?

More info here:

Ahh cool -will take a look - it’s probably because I just did a Google map search nearish to me

Thanks

It was on last year, I'll be going as only live down the road so won't be staying but it's a good all round event, the only down side is the traffic and queues to get in and out the show ground are horrendous.

Do a bit of digging as this appears to be cancelled....their website is confusing and the tickets you can buy online are for June 2024!!

Yes just had a look and your right, they have cancelled this years show and are plugging it for 2024 now

Facebook

Last edited:
Its all a bit odd...a simple message on the websites saying cancelled would help, (haven't been on Facebook). We ordered tickets last week and all the way through it looked like it was for next month until the confirmation of payment had completed and then it said it was for next year. Rang up and complained and asked for a refund and they said they are "swamped" with other people asking the same and to bare with them. We suggested they modified their website but it appears to still be the same...its almost like they are in need of cash and are playing for time with refunds!!

I thought it odd that i visited several websites looking for details before finding confirmation on FB that its cancelled
Like you say should really be on at least some of the websites that they are using to list/host the event !

Er . .
. Jeez that's not good.

What a fluff up.

FB....

Screenshot_20230627_102250_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230627_102303_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230627_102308_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230627_102412_Facebook.jpg

And it's Kelsey the mag publisher that's running it too....

You would think they could have dealt with the situation better...

All over...

"We're not happy that we have sufficient content to put on a good quality show, so will concentrate on 2024"

Well they've had a year already?..

Oh well.

Back