• Lemon zest

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lime zest

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Orange zest

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Dunno mate, just faniced saying chicken.. :thumbsdown:
Bizzare or what, Mr vegie, who calls himself Fish, wanted to say Chicken! Can anyone else see the irony. It must be the thought of the big gas BBQ coming for his van.

Come on Fish, you know you need Mr Pendle, at least what he supplies goes straight in the van, so you'll not need to find a bit more box space in the garage. Win Win. You'll not have to explain to the Mrs why another box has arrived.

Bizzare or what, Mr vegie, who calls himself Fish, wanted to say Chicken! Can anyone else see the irony. It must be the thought of the big gas BBQ coming for his van.

Come on Fish, you know you need Mr Pendle, at least what he supplies goes straight in the van, so you'll not need to find a bit more box space in the garage. Win Win. You'll not have to explain to the Mrs why another box has arrived.
:rofl::laugh:

Very true mate, space in workshop is getting tight.. need to get these bookings sorted, get all these parts fitted... pendle...

Definitely get a 4 wheel alignment done once you have lowered your van.

I was told 'it didn't need it' when I had it lowered, of course that was poor advice, and looking at my fronts I could see they were starting to wear on the inner edge - without doing a massive amount of mileage.

For anyone near Reading, the guys at Elite Wheels and Tyres do a great job for £60. Just had my van in this afternoon, the steering is now lighter, and hopefully saved the tyres from an early grave.

Tracking.jpg

My 180 4motion is going on his new 4wd dyno 29th April confirmed it with Martin this morning
204 around 235bhp and 500 nm It's the delivery of power and getting rid of the flat spots you want apparently brings the dsg to life

The 204s get about 253bhp & 370lbft. The 180s are 205bhp & 330lbft.

I had my 150ps mapped a couple of weeks ago. 188bhp & 323lbft.

Made a slight change to my ABT body kit today too. Not having the side skirts as you can't use a normal Jack if you get a puncture so having black side bars instead. Frees me up a few quid too

Made a slight change to my ABT body kit today too. Not having the side skirts as you can't use a normal Jack if you get a puncture so having black side bars instead. Frees me up a few quid too
That few quid will soon be eaten up by something else that is needed for the van.
What the clearance roughly going to be on that front spoiler / splitter,
Mine is approx 70mm from bottom of spoiler to the road

I haven't had the body kit fitted yet. Should have everything all completed within 2 weeks. What front splitter do you have?

That few quid will soon be eaten up by something else that is needed for the van.
What the clearance roughly going to be on that front spoiler / splitter,
Mine is approx 70mm from bottom of spoiler to the road
Can you put some good pics of yours on here?

Back