Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lime zest

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Orange zest

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Dannywilds

T6 Pro
Been reading some of the reviews on here on H&R'S or Eibach's and still don't know which way to turn! Will be going on T32 running on 275/40/20's was thinking of getting 50mm springs. Will be empty alot but will be taking big loads of weight every now and again.
HELP PLEASE

See my comment on the Operation B14 post.

I have a T32 and run without a load most of the time. I swapped to Eibach -50mm with 20 rims and it's a really had ride.

If you go down this route I would pay the extra to have the adjustable rear springs - looks like Uberbus are the only place that sells them in the UK.

I've got H&R 40mm drop and I'm not impressed. Seem to knock like hell. I'm looking at going eibach 50mm drop myself. I also can't afford the B14's

Sounds to me like a stick with what your running with at the moment, and put some pennies away to go for the B14's, as otherwise it will be a massive waste of money as you won't be happy....

I'm running 275/40/20 on 50mm ibachs with standard struts and very impressed with the ride no knocks or bangs and my van is empty most of the time, does ride about 8-10mm higher at the back though

I've got H&R 40mm drop and I'm not impressed. Seem to knock like hell. I'm looking at going eibach 50mm drop myself. I also can't afford the B14's

There was a problem with a batch of H&R 40mm springs last year. I got mine replaced free of charge by H&R. I'd contact the supplier and mention this.

Ah cheers @Scruffy I bought mine with them already fitted. I'll ask the question tho.

There was a problem with a batch of H&R 40mm springs last year. I got mine replaced free of charge by H&R. I'd contact the supplier and mention this.

Spoke to custom Vanz today and he assured me that the Eibach 50mm springs will be absolutely fine if they are fitted properly as he sells and fits loads of them. Really like the colour options he has too. He also said that B14's are set up for racing and would potentially be more uncomfortable than the Eibach's.

IMG_1434.JPG
Spoke to custom Vanz today and he assured me that the Eibach 50mm springs will be absolutely fine if they are fitted properly as he sells and fits loads of them. Really like the colour options he has too. He also said that B14's are set up for racing and would potentially be more uncomfortable than the Eibach's.
They do some wicked colours here are mine

They look the nuts. Have you a picture with them on? Is the blushberry?
Yes blushberry, once they are on you carnt really see them, just had a look now and they are all dirty:( or did you mean of the springs on the van showing how it sits?

Back