VCDS codes with T6.1.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I am trying to activate TPMS, the big speedo and tear wipe, auto locking and unlock on a T6.1 however it seems different to the "How I Did" it threads that I have been looking at.

Are there different guides to let me do this please?

Thanks

A bit more info to try to get some help.

When I was trying to activate TPMS I got as far as going into the central electrics but then got stumped at this.

I had just updated to the latest software etc.

7C1A89F7-8D33-4075-9C3A-8DE2AF0E5DC9_1_105_c.jpeg

57E20D02-05ED-47A1-A24A-7A8968FA14C7_1_105_c.jpeg

TPMS? CENTRAL ELECTRONICS?
What are you trying to achieve?

Vcds wise there is a lot labels still missing for T6.1.
You have to be patient.

A bit more info to try to get some help.

When I was trying to activate TPMS I got as far as going into the central electrics but then got stumped at this.

I had just updated to the latest software etc.

View attachment 106420

View attachment 106421
I'm afraid Ross-Tech will never put in VCDS any coding information for ABS - as being a critical system for road safety.
Re BCM - it's all in the adaptations.

TPMS? CENTRAL ELECTRONICS?
What are you trying to achieve?

Vcds wise there is a lot labels still missing for T6.1.
You have to be patient.
I am just trying to activate TPMS like I did in the T6

Ok. Do I need to remove anything like vin numbers and stuff.
Unfortunately the VIN is part of ABS coding - thus all codings are unique to VIN. Which means that without VIN it's more challenging to know which parts of the coding are actually "effective".

I am trying to activate TPMS, the big speedo and tear wipe, auto locking and unlock on a T6.1 however it seems different to the "How I Did" it threads that I have been looking at.

Are there different guides to let me do this please?

Thanks
Don't know whether this will help or not but, over on the obdeleven forum someone said they were able to code there 6.1 cali whilst the bonnet was open. Maybe worth a shot?

:thumbsup:

The whole group is starting to get tougher on security including making it more difficult to access coding functions on the newer vehicles. Audi has a firewall requiring the bonnet to be open before even the factory VAS 6150 can diagnose the vehicle, maybe that was happening on the 6.1? Strange times ahead.

Possibly non on a 6.1 but @CarpyT6 mentioned it above.
On the latest Audi cars, you won’t get far if you don’t pull the bonnet release. It states in the test plan firewall active, open the bonnet (just need to pull the handle). Prob to stop attack on the vehicle from the light fingered community via connected car.

Possibly non on a 6.1 but @CarpyT6 mentioned it above.
On the latest Audi cars, you won’t get far if you don’t pull the bonnet release. It states in the test plan firewall active, open the bonnet (just need to pull the handle). Prob to stop attack on the vehicle from the light fingered community via connected car.

Ahh I see, stops new keys being coded without a bonnet open condition, that makes sense.

Back