Clone VCDS Cable

svitky

Hi guys
I would like to know if someone bought and successfully using clone cable, to code vw t6 or any new euro 6 2018 car.
I need it for my personal use, dont want to spend 300euro or more..
thanks

We would only recommend using a genuine licensed product, cheap copies can be unreliable and often dont work properly or fully
Carista is a lot cheaper but is limited in its functionality so depends what you are trying to do

thanks for the opinion, I know all that, I just want to play...do some small adjustment, when I get bored....
sounds weird but that is my way of wasting time... my wife didnot allow me to have a lover ;-)
I am just asking if someone has any experience with hex-can clones and new 2017-8 euro6 vw cars.
I will probably buy a clone to test it, and post the result here. but not sooner than in 3 months, when I get my t6 caravelle.

I can understand that the US guys want to make money on it, but more than 300euro for "original HEX-CAN..." is to much...
the hw cost is max 10euro...I understand that the Atmel in it must have a software, that must have been created... but 300??????????????
no way for me. sorry.

I can understand that the US guys want to make money on it, but more than 300euro for "original HEX-CAN..."
If you have ever started a business from from the ground up like in the software business, it can take decades to recover all the real costs. Cheap copies of anything damage the market and the reputation of the IP holder.

If you like to live your life on knock off's that's up to you but expect any support from those who work hard to support the real thing.

Back