Found VCDS cable

Ads_Essex

Local lowlife
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I’m looking to buy a VCDS cable to work on my MY2015 T6.
To get the most use out of it (and help others) I’m under the impression that I’ll be better off with the version 2 (unless anyone knows any different).

So before buying new, I’m posting this here to see if anyone is selling a genuine
VCDS HEX-V2 USB Package (minimum 10 VIN version)

Hi mate I have a genuine VCDS HEX-V2 USB with unlimited vins and complete with a laptop for sale it’s like new only been used a few times.

Hi mate was looking for around £400 mark due to having laptop that is nearly new , Cable has been stored in a case from new.

Have you got the original receipt?
Has this been registered with Ross-Tech?
If so, i presume you’re happy to sign over?

Hi mate , I have not got original receipt i bought it from gendan, it has been registered with Ross-Tech and would be happy to sign over.

Collection only from Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

I haven’t got any plans to go north that I know of, and I’m not in a mega rush for the cable.

I’ll leave it with you so another member can purchase it if they’re in a position to collect.

Hi mate , I have not got original receipt i bought it from gendan, it has been registered with Ross-Tech and would be happy to sign over.

Collection only from Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Morning,

Just messaging to see if this is still for sale and whether you’d be willing to post.

Cheers,
Ads

Back