VanTech Aftermarket Replacement Headlights

Definitely H9 & H1. I ran mine with PIAA filament bulbs and found they were pretty good.
Cheers buddy, il have look, was gonna change the dipped beam to hid kit but can’t find many H9 hid kits... any other bulbs fit like h11/h7 do you know?

A common mod is replacing H11 bulbs with H9 as they are a higher wattage. Loads on the internet about the tabs that need to be trimmed on the bulbs to make them fit.......the reason I know this is that the H9s that were in my Jun Yan units are now fitted in my fog lights.

A common mod is replacing H11 bulbs with H9 as they are a higher wattage. Loads on the internet about the tabs that need to be trimmed on the bulbs to make them fit.......the reason I know this is that the H9s that were in my Jun Yan units are now fitted in my fog lights.
I’ve ordered a Xenon HID kit for the H9’s and some LED h1’s for the main beam, I’m literally getting around 10-15m max of candle light on dipped beam so may have to do as you did and cut the rod I think :( coming down the motorway just seemed dangerous to me couldn’t see anything :/

I’ve ordered a Xenon HID kit for the H9’s and some LED h1’s for the main beam, I’m literally getting around 10-15m max of candle light on dipped beam so may have to do as you did and cut the rod I think :( coming down the motorway just seemed dangerous to me couldn’t see anything :/
I can't believe no-one else had the same problem - I had about 15 metres of light and it was outright dangerous. In case you've not realised, the course threaded rod is from a wood screw.

I can't believe no-one else had the same problem - I had about 15 metres of light and it was outright dangerous. In case you've not realised, the course threaded rod is from a wood screw.
Hahaha yerrrr I’m a bit gutted I’ve got these now, wish I’d just paid a bit more and had the ones from transporter HQ, they have sequential indicators as well, like you say the range is scary I literally couldn’t see on the motorway, you say the Motor rod is easy to remove? I’ve gotta take the bumper off anyway was in a rush when I fitted and the passenger side is sitting 1/2” forward of the grill, I think it will be ok if I can get them aiming up a bit more, the load leveller on max isn’t anywhere near enough :(

Get in touch with the seller and express your concerns about the range and because of that they are not fit for purpose. From first hand experience I can tell you the Sonar units are worth the price delta. As it happened I had no choice but to send my Jun Yan units back as the DRL side lights failed.

Has anyone with a euro6 van had problems with the van-tec lights? £350 is a good price but concerned about dash errors as I have no access to diagnostics. Everywhere else sold out!

Hi,
I'm looking at the Van Tech lights. Can anyone comment around the quality, light output compared to standard H4, are the indicators dynamic and do they have the levelling motor fitted.
They do look good.

Has anyone installed these head lights?
Says they use H11 for dipped beam. Wouldn’t mind any feedback

• LED Lightbar DRL (auto dimming when dipped beam is put on)
  • LED Dynamic Flowing Sequential indicators
  • 55w H11 dipped beam bulb
  • Projector eye ball
  • Built in load level motor
  • Plug and play & supplied with bulbs already fitted

I have these fitted on mine
They’ve been fine
Although I’m trying to change the bulb from a yellow to white but struggling to find one that doesn’t bring the error on the dash

C5982FA0-92D8-4F86-9F27-4EC9FB8E7680.jpeg

Yes they are the same
I had leds in but it brought up a dash light
Although I believe you can code it ouy
(Don’t hold me to that)
The ones in now are a direct replacement just white instead of the yellow

Yes they are the same
I had leds in but it brought up a dash light
Although I believe you can code it ouy
(Don’t hold me to that)
The ones in now are a direct replacement just white instead of the yellow
Apologies for so many questions, but does the whole bulb just pull out or do you have to unscrew the screws?
Don’t want to start tugging at stuff that shouldn’t be tugged

Once you take the screwed cap off to access the back of the bulb you just twist it and pull back

Back