Vanlife Eats Event - August bank holiday weekend

BigDean

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Not seen anything on the forum about this, but we are going!

Seems a bit different.

Vanlife Eats Big Picnic Tickets - Vanlife Eats

2 Nights of Camping
Campervan Showcase
Live Music
Vanlife Workshops
Technical Workshops
Cookery Demonstrations
Bake-Off
Kids Activities & Inflatables
Big Outdoor Video Screen
Late-night Fire Pit
Yoga
Van Fitness
+ Special Guests

It’s only 15 miles from us and we never heard of it! Looked at the website - pricey!

For anyone that is interested:

This was a great weekend. For their first event, very impressed. I am sure many lessons learned from Sophie and the team, but was different, in a good way.

I took the motorhome, not the T6 so was totally self sufficient (thanks @Dellmassive for the Lithium guides and help :) ), but there were so many "van lifers" and home builds there who were soooo respectful compared to "club" campers.

If you like camping with a difference, look out for it next year. Relaxed, plenty of space and respectful. What more can you ask?

@BigDean as you said "Quote" there were so many "van lifers" and home builds there who were soooo respectful compared to "club" campers.

You saw the difference compared to the C & C.C to People living the Dream with there vans. who sleep in layby's and car parks with no Hook ups or electric kettles or coffee machines and will park under trees and can party hard lol

shame they didn't advertise the meeting better i would of gone to it. but maybe they are better off not inviting club campers..... least their vans didn't get dusty parked on the grass ha ha ha ..

@BigDean Good Morning just to let you know saw the big picnic last night on U tube looked a great meet up the girls from Camper-Vibe put their vlog up covering the event .... they have had some ups and downs and very bad luck with their van on their van life journey... you must of been in some of the shots lol will check out Vanlife eats too they share everyone's recipes as its my favorite hobby... lol

regards Nick

@BigDean Good Morning just to let you know saw the big picnic last night on U tube looked a great meet up the girls from Camper-Vibe put their vlog up covering the event .... they have had some ups and downs and very bad luck with their van on their van life journey... you must of been in some of the shots lol will check out Vanlife eats too they share everyone's recipes as its my favorite hobby... lol

regards Nick

Yep, my ugly mug was in there. Had a good chat with them on the Monday morning. Nice down to earth people :)

Back