Busfest 6-8 September 2019

Got home a couple of hours a go. Great day out at busfest and it was great to meet several of you there. Can't wait till next year to join in properly!!! 4 days till van arrives and counting!!
Yes your in the same boat as me , my van should have been ready but it’s got delayed due to one thing and another so I will look forward to staying the full weekend next year

Cracking weekend made better by the weather. Just got back home to start the unpacking and cleaning process but as a virgin busfest weekender it was awesome! Friday night we felt like 20 somethings again :D Only spoke to a few forum members but everyone seemed a very friendly bunch. Good club pitches with plenty of space. We definitely be back next year.

20190908_090719.jpg
20190907_194248.jpg

Last edited:
We were in the yellow area general camping just south of Worcester and only saw BiTurbo and Steve Hurley from the forum as they were on Steves stand.

Did look for the T6 forum adventure park but failed to find it... saying that did see the Low Down club area right next to the main marquee so I'm sure they're now fully bassed out. Came out of there Friday night and Mrs Frosty observed there was a strong smell of weed to which a lad about 50ft away apologised!

First time and looking forward to next year!

We went for the day today. Saw you lot camping, but most seemed to be packing away, so we left you to it.

I managed to buy a few things, but was disappointed not to come away with some bargain THQ headlights.

Fantastic weekend, all unpacked ready to wash the dust from the van after driving across the dust bowl. nice to put faces to names Let’s do it again soon. Still hoping to get to the October “fest” ( apparently you can put “fest “ behind anything, this was a conversation between @Ed Webb & @Fish after copious amounts of beer

good stuff people :cool:
are you sure you were warm enough with all those fit pits!? :D

just a day visit for me yesterday (it was all i could get the wife to sign up for, but what a show, faaaaaaaar bigger than I was expected and didn't stop drooling all day - took me an hour to get across the car park! hahahaaa
- did see the club camping area from the other side of the fence and was gonna pop and say 'ello but could fit a gap in the fence?
hope you all had a fantastic time.

Back