Vango Galli Compact Set Up

andy greenwood

VIP Member
T6 Guru
We've just got ourselves a vango galli 3 compact and I have a set up question for any galli experts out there....
For the set up do I .....
put down the footprint ( not pegged ) , insert kador into van awning rail whilst trying to keep the awning on the footprint , blow up awning , get it in position then peg out footprint and peg out the awning ?

We have a Vango Idris, which is similar. Our sequence is what you describe.
It helps if the first thing you peg out are a couple of guy ropes which hold it up loosely tensioned against the van. You can move them later.

Pete

We've just got ourselves a vango galli 3 compact and I have a set up question for any galli experts out there....
put down the footprint ( not pegged ) , insert kador into van awning rail whilst trying to keep the awning on the footprint , blow up awning , get it in position then peg out footprint and peg out the awning ?
Yes that’s what I do. Easier to manoeuvre into position

What’s a kador? Sorry we have a vango awning not used as yet but it has a rail thingy attached to it however didn’t know we need anything else? Sorry to jump onto the thread with something different

What’s a kador? Sorry we have a vango awning not used as yet but it has a rail thingy attached to it however didn’t know we need anything else? Sorry to jump onto the thread with something different
Hi
Your awning should have 6mm kador attached to it
Screenshot_20200111-155544_eBay.jpg

I’ve seen that to be far, so I need anything else for it?

sorry never used it yet lol

It's a mission I must say, I have tried loads of ways but the weight can cause a problem .. connect to van then blow up.. then peg down .. you can pull it out away from the van once blown up . Keeps the joing part tight incase it rains ..

Back