Sold Vango Cove II Air Driveway Awning + Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

interbear

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all. For sale is our Vango Cove II Air Driveway Awning along with its various accessories. We bought this in the summer of 2022 from Attwoolls. It has been used only twice when we took the van to France for summer holiday in August 2022 and again this month. We are just back from the most recent trip and concluded that as future camping trips are likely only to be with 2 of us (our teenager will holiday with friends in future rather than the old folks!) that we no longer need the awning and will travel lighter. Everything is in fine condition given the limited usage so far.
As a guide, the current pricing for all of this at Attwoolls is £792 (Awning £599, Carpet £40, Bedroom £78, Groundsheet £48, Driveway Kit £27).

I'd rather sell as a package not individual items. Package price at £450. Either pick up / collection (I'm in Chepstow, south Wales) or I am happy to meet up / deliver within a 50 mile radius / 1 hour drive from Chepstow.

Any questions or interest, please let me know. Thanks for looking. Some pics below also.

IMG-5125.jpg

IMG-2987.jpg

Last edited:
Having looked around at similar “for sale” threads, I’ve reduced the package price to £450, which I think is reasonable given it’s only been used twice and provides everything needed for the driveaway experience.

Now sold, thanks. Not sure how to move this to the “Sold” thread so if a mod can help that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back