Van-X Dash Upgrade.

How's the free gifted gloss black finish? Overall OEM product quality?

I'm tempted with the glove box & vents, but not sure I can handle the centre vents still being matt black while the outer vents are gloss black!

Note, the advert states the gloss finish is a gift so there's no warrantee. Unfortunately, my paint is poor so would need repainting, therefore the vents will need redoing too!!
The door catch looks a little flimsy to me too > Mine arrived already failed and won't close / lock.

How's the free gifted gloss black finish? Overall OEM product quality?
Gloss finish was not the best but they say it’s a gift but guess would not be too much to get painted, I won’t get mine painted as think it’s ok. Obviously not Vw factory finish but lots cheaper

Hi there, im considering buying a van-x comfort dash box

I would also like to buy some caravelle dash parts, the heater grills with the extra button at the bottom, instrument cluster surround and stereo surround DSG surround.

so my question is will they all fit into a 2018 T6 high-line dash.

seen van x do all the replacement surrounds but they dont have the extra wheel on the bottom !
I can not stretch to full comfort dash ! and if i was going to would want the whole caravelle dash to include the very top of the dash box and im guessing a total dash swap would be a few grand !

Thanks for help

Romany

I have the van x dash glove box ,quality is ok but looks 100% better than a big gap.
VW should be shot for doing this ,it looks like an old transit

Back