Dash insert liner

Bridger8

T6 Pro
Hi Team

I’m after some rubber inserts for the T6 interior. I’ve seen the van-x ones for door pockets… but not seen any for the 2 x open dash pockets above the glove box (non-comfort dash).

Last advice on here I can see is from 2020 and rugs for bugs (currently not doing rubber ones).

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Dan

How about these, also on the Van-X site @Bridger8?

Ah thanks @Noddy996 … missed them obviously!

Yes ideal. Says 3 mats, so presume 1 is for inside the top glovebox, which I don’t have but same difference.

Team T6, right… :)
Apologies for being snarky - "hi team" is a bit of a trigger for me. Many years ago I had a boss who used that phrase in a condescending, "hi minions" sort of way (think product of a public school; a very nasal voice; and a punch-able, smirk-ridden face). His ability to pronounce the word was about the only thing he knew about the concept of a team. :mad:

...and breath... and relax... :sleep:

Last edited:
Apologies for being snarky - "hi team" is a bit of a trigger for me. Many years ago I had a boss who used that phrase in a condescending, "hi minions" sort of way (think product of a public school; a very nasal voice; and a punch-able, smirk-ridden face). His ability to pronounce the word was about the only thing he knew about the concept of a team. :mad:

...and breath... and relax... :sleep:

No worries @Bav … (I can remember a similar ‘Team B never Team A’ type conversation at work so can imagine!)

Reactions: Bav
Update - the van-x one linked above covers the lower dash tray, and the smaller ones to each side (which I’ll get)… but not the top dash tray… which would be inside the top glove box if I had one.

Before I try and cut something to size myself, has anyone done anything different?

Many thanks!

B43EE350-4A66-40D1-8CBC-4C58F0BC3465.jpeg

Did you get an answer/recommendation/solution for the upper dash tray? I’ve just ordered the three lower mats and door mat inserts from van-x but can’t find anything for the upper tray. I assume they want us to buy the lidded cubby unit…….

Did you get an answer/recommendation/solution for the upper dash tray? I’ve just ordered the three lower mats and door mat inserts from van-x but can’t find anything for the upper tray. I assume they want us to buy the lidded cubby unit…….
No sorry, unfortunately not, so I left it naked…

The other inserts work nicely tho!

I am also looking for these.

I thought I found some, but they were for the T5.1, which is annoying, because I didn't realise until they turned up in the post!

They don't even vaguely fit.

Get some of that worktop black non slip mat from HOME AND Bargain cut to size and glue in … fine for me 1.99 … ok they have no trim edges but they are only non slip liners for dash packets and other areas like the Centre dash hole …

Get some of that worktop black non slip mat from HOME AND Bargain cut to size and glue in … fine for me 1.99 … ok they have no trim edges but they are only non slip liners for dash packets and other areas like the Centre dash hole …
That's what I've done, but without gluing it. The mat is slightly tacky, so stays in place. I was fortunate enough to have the rubber mats to use as templates when cutting. I think I got mine in one of the famous "middle aisles"

Back