Van WIFI & Mobile Data -- How I Done It --

@True Romance. Thanks for that. I think I might wait until the prices come down a bit before taking the plunge! I'm also conscious that I've got to splash out on a new mobile soon as I've managed to put a crack all the way across the screen of my now quite old Samsung Galaxy S9 (just got to unpacked my tight ar**. The replacement will almost certainly be 5g and dual sim capable so I can always use that if I need a faster connection - we don't actually have 5G at home yet but by coincidence our local mobile mast is currently in the process of being upgraded.

PS. Any opinions on a Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra? That's what I'm thinking of getting. Not quite cutting edge nowadays but a lot cheaper than they were when new because of it.

PS. Any opinions on a Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra? That's what I'm thinking of getting. Not quite cutting edge nowadays but a lot cheaper than they were when new because of it.
That's my current phone. No issues Been good as gold. Great camera.

That's my current phone. No issues Been good as gold. Great camera.
I've had an Oppo X5Find 5G for couple of months now. Must say I'm totally impressed. It charges in no time whatsoever. Hotspot seems stable. Moved from being long term Samsung advocate to Huawei and now Oppo. Only slight niggle .... Keyboard letter quite close and even without chubby thumbs need to check over! I bought mine outright from Argos and use my Vodafone red SIM in it....

If you don't require the power and all the functions of the S21 ultra and want to save a few quid check out the Samsung A32 5G. This is my work phone and tbh its pretty good. Large display decent camera and good battery life.

Back