VagTec OEM Reversing camera retrofit kit

I fitted one to my 2019 Caravelle about 4 months ago, quite straight forward just a bit of patience running the cables behind the headlining. Ran the from the rear cable entry to the sliding door pillar then to passenger screen pillar using electricians fibre glass rods. instruction provided with mine were not brilliant colour coding did not match the cables provided but a couple of emails resolved that. Coding is a doddle and the finished effect is identical to a factory fit.

I fitted one to my 2019 Caravelle about 4 months ago, quite straight forward just a bit of patience running the cables behind the headlining. Ran the from the rear cable entry to the sliding door pillar then to passenger screen pillar using electricians fibre glass rods. instruction provided with mine were not brilliant colour coding did not match the cables provided but a couple of emails resolved that. Coding is a doddle and the finished effect is identical to a factory fit.
Cheers mate, witch one did you buy,
Mine will be connected to the discover media head unit..

Is your the similar set up.

I have just purchased a VCDS I've gotten AS far as registering and 1 scan.

The camera does not give moving parking lines for that you would need the hi-line

Cheers mate, witch one did you buy,
Mine will be connected to the discover media head unit..

Is your the similar set up.

I have just purchased a VCDS I've gotten AS far as registering and 1 scan.
I bought the

Genuine VW OEM Retrofit Kit - Rear Camera (Low) - Tailgate - T6,​

fitted it to my discover media head unit too, make sure you have a decent of trim removal tools and a Dremmel or similar for cutting the tailgate hole - measure twice or thrice and cut once. I used an OBD11 for coding

Last edited:
Back