Utility tent

LMJCS

Hi! We finally have our van and are very excited and eager to get away!
We have bought a utility tent for the porta potti and portable shower. Although facilities will be available, our middle child has cystic fibrosis so need to be as self contained as possible at least for this summer. I emailed the site where we are staying and they said that we can use one given the situation with Covid but they usually not allowed.
We just wondered if this is a general rule for most sites?
Thanks in advance! Here she is! 15957716907777044096108233797744.jpg

Hi! We finally have our van and are very excited and eager to get away!
We have bought a utility tent for the porta potti and portable shower. Although facilities will be available, our middle child has cystic fibrosis so need to be as self contained as possible at least for this summer. I emailed the site where we are staying and they said that we can use one given the situation with Covid but they usually not allowed.
We just wondered if this is a general rule for most sites?
Thanks in advance! Here she is! View attachment 79193
In "normal" times we use a small tent to store our bikes, toilet and deck chairs when we go out in the camper. It's a Decathlon base camp. We don't have an awning just a canopy, we just pay for a camper and awning.

We call ours "The garage" as that's where most of it lives when at home.

Good luck and enjoy your camper.

I should have said. We do have an inflatable awning which would be fine for the porta potti, its more for the shower we feel we need tbe utility tent.

Back