Urgent - Help needed to register T6.1 Kombi in Germany. Updating T6.1 LED Lights to Right Hand Drive (European) Setting

Its worth noting
7E0998475 = T6 LED module and are not handed
7E0998475A = T6.1 LHD
7E0998475B = T6.1 RHD

View attachment 94594

Just had a reply from the VW workshop here. He reckons he needs a 'SVM code' to allow the light control unit to function with any modified sub-assembly and VW doesn't yet have one to supply. Does that seem correct?

Not sure what difference it would make ?

I assume he is intending to code control modules in the vehicle to tell it has switched RHD>LHD

I don’t have a 6.1 so I can’t look at any coding changes that could be relevant/possible

So if I consider extreme options, if I was to just try and fit the complete European-standard LED headlights will I need some sort of config code for the control unit to function properly?

Anyone know how/if this was resolved? Just been trying to sort my T6.1 LED headlights for use in Europe.
There's no option in the settings on a T6.1, my dealer confirmed this today. They want £50 to reset the headlights & the same to change them back when I come home!

Anyone know how/if this was resolved? Just been trying to sort my T6.1 LED headlights for use in Europe.
There's no option in the settings on a T6.1, my dealer confirmed this today. They want £50 to reset the headlights & the same to change them back when I come home!
Knobs! Utter wallet thieving knobs

I came across this with a mate’s high end Audi. No option for “euro” mode. A call to the dealers confirmed that there’s no need to change the newer types of LED as they have a flat beam pattern that’s suitable for both sides of the road. Dunno if this is the case with the T6.1

I came across this with a mate’s high end Audi. No option for “euro” mode. A call to the dealers confirmed that there’s no need to change the newer types of LED as they have a flat beam pattern that’s suitable for both sides of the road. Dunno if this is the case with the T6.1
I would reckon that is the case

Back