For Sale Unused Electrics Kit incl Fuse Box, Contol Panel, 240V charger CBE PC210 Kit (less consumer unit)

ERICTHEVAN

CBE PC210 Kit (less consumer unit)

I purchased this kit from Kiravans back in March but, with the exception of the consumer unit which I have put in the van, I have not used/installed any of it. The pack is made up of the following:
  • CBE DS300-UK - Fused Distribution Box
  • CBE PC210-ST - Controller
  • CBE CB516-3 - 240V / 12V 16A Switch Mode Battery Charger
  • Note NO consumer unit.
  • Associated cables and instructions are included.
Original price for the pack (with the consumer unit) was £416 and I think you can pick it up for about £400 on ebay ..
The reason they are not used is that they are better suited to a conversion with internal fitted units to give more space for installation, my conversion does not have internal units so all my electrics have had to be done under the seat and with two batteries space has been a challenge! I have had to user smaller kit.
Hopefully someone can make good use of it.
Priced to sell at: £275 plus any postage if I am required to post.
Collection and cash on collection preferred.

IMG_3098_fusebox.jpg

IMG_3100_charger.jpg

IMG_3097_fullkit.jpg

Associated cables and instructions are included.
Original price for the pack (with the consumer unit) was £416 and I think you can pick it up for about £430 on ebay ..
The reason they are not used is that they are better suited to a conversion with internal fitted units to give more space, my conversion does not have internal units so all my electrics have had to be done under the seat and with two batteries space has been a challenge!
Priced to sell at: £275.

IMG_3099_controlpanel.jpg

Back