Underseat Draws?

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
Due to an unfortunate incident today that involved a lunchbox full of rice, and some cooked chicken drumsticks, I'm now hungry, and have rice in every crevice of my van, and chicken legs covered in carpet fluff :mad: Mainly down to my enthusiastic cornering, but waterproof seat covers don't help when it comes to holding things in place!

Anyway, I figured it's time to either construct or buy some sort of single draw storage unit for the huge wasted space under my rear double seat.

Has anyone come across anything like this that's bolt in?

Lastly...
If anyone in a 204 T6 pulls up against a new shape Transit and thinks they will blow it into the weeds, be aware that for some reason these Fords seem rather chirpy for a Transit. (still beat it though)

Had a spin in a top of the range transit the other day (think it was a 180ps) and i was surprised at the poke it had, no slouch

Had a spin in a top of the range transit the other day (think it was a 180ps) and i was surprised at the poke it had, no slouch

To be fair to the VW, he did catch me a little off guard, and he admitted his was empty, whist I had all my kit, and a full tank of fuel, and I did beat him, but she had to work for that win.
I'm actually now glad mine goes in for a re-map in a couple of weeks, because it did kind of knock the wind out my sails thinking I was the king of the van road.

Back