Underfloor Slide Drawers Plans?

t6boy

Hi, amyine know of plans for either single or dual rear drawers and a side drawer to fit a LWB t6?

Thanks.

Hi, Does anyone have any/know of plans for a 2/3 draw underfloor setup for a LWB Transporter? Either 2 0r 1 for the rear and 1 for the side.

Thanks

VW-transporter-drawers-1.jpg VW-transporter-drawers-3.jpg

I am a newbie on here and about to do this , very popular in Aus NZ and the states, loads of good vids on You tube. I have had two T5 with a tall lockable unit built behind the sliding door and low platforms for the consumables(I.e. the bits not worth nicking. Now I have quite a bit of Festool kit I want to *bury it* under the floor and still have a flat platform for 8x4 sheets /bikes/ occasional emergency kip

Hi everyone
I’m looking to make a slideout shelf for the rear, and trying to find 4ft lockable runners , any ideas where to buy?

i got a set off amazon lately. They are lockable when fully extended and when in the closed position. They are only 1000mm though, I found as soon as you go any longer than that they double in price and are made really heavy duty for loads of 200kg+. Really happy with mine for the £70 I paid for them. Depends how much wait and length you require. GSFslides was another good website I found but couldn't justify the extra £80 for an extra 200mm length over my amazon number

Somebody posted this link on the forum a while back, I bookmarked it, a good range including rails.

i got a set off amazon lately. They are lockable when fully extended and when in the closed position. They are only 1000mm though, I found as soon as you go any longer than that they double in price and are made really heavy duty for loads of 200kg+. Really happy with mine for the £70 I paid for them. Depends how much wait and length you require. GSFslides was another good website I found but couldn't justify the extra £80 for an extra 200mm length over my amazon number
Do you have a link to the product?

Somebody posted this link on the forum a while back, I bookmarked it, a good range including rails.
Thank you I’ll take a look.

Hello all.

I have recently purchased a T6 SWB crew cab van and looking to convert the back into a false floor with pull out draws for tools and screw cases etc... Was wondering if anyone had done something similar and if so any ideas would be appricated.

Also if anyone knows where I could purchase pull out draw runners (more industrial would be great, as the weight of tools won't hold normal .)

Thanks guys matt

Back