Uberflux sliding system removal??

Kevlmcm

I have a SWB camper conversion with a RIB bed/seat on uberflux sliding rails and want to know if anyone had experience with seat removal and how easy it might be?

The reason I ask, would quite like to be able to say 1 time a month remove the seats and put my track bike in the rear and take to weekend events - sleeping in the roof.

I thought as it's just on rails it should be quite easy to take out the seat unit only and reinstall but I had a quick look and can see how it would remove. Basically only considering this option if it's not a PITA job. Otherwise it a trailer

Thanks

Probably the best people to ask are Uberflux, I’d guess they have perfected the best method.

I have a SWB camper conversion with a RIB bed/seat on uberflux sliding rails and want to know if anyone had experience with seat removal and how easy it might be?

The reason I ask, would quite like to be able to say 1 time a month remove the seats and put my track bike in the rear and take to weekend events - sleeping in the roof.

I thought as it's just on rails it should be quite easy to take out the seat unit only and reinstall but I had a quick look and can see how it would remove. Basically only considering this option if it's not a PITA job. Otherwise it a trailer

Thanks
Hi - afraid I can’t offer advice, but I’m thinking about the uberbus flux system too, for 150
RIB. Can I ask if you’re happy with it/ is it comfy, and where did you go to get it fitted? Thanks ;-)

Back