Sliding rails Rib conversion

3crispies

Classic Vws
T6 Guru
Have 2 single caravelle rails fitted for 2 single seats only and looking for a Rib bed to fit on these. Are Reimo, glidemotion systems only suitable for their own rails, looking for a bed to fit as and when I need it. Also is their a unit such as evo motion low units that I could fit onto these rails if I have a 112cm bed layout.
Previously have kombi bed layout with the evo motion low units as van is a daily kombi work van.

Have 2 single caravelle rails fitted for 2 single seats only and looking for a Rib bed to fit on these. Are Reimo, glidemotion systems only suitable for their own rails, looking for a bed to fit as and when I need it. Also is their a unit such as evo motion low units that I could fit onto these rails if I have a 112cm bed layout.
Previously have kombi bed layout with the evo motion low units as van is a daily kombi work van.
Hi , did you get any joy with your bed on rails ? I've got a caravelle thst im wanting to turn into a camper , take 3 seat out replace with california/rib , and put some units in and a poptop . The sliding rails are great and i want to utilise them.

Back