TSi Shuttle

T5 gone, swapped wheels over, got captain front seat and basic vanstyle front spoiler fitted.

Lowering next then maybe look for some summer wheels.

IMG_20200222_110033.jpg

IMG_20200222_105552.jpg

Bitten the bullet and ordered some coilovers from Steve at CRS.

Proving it's worth up the Lecht today.

IMG_20200228_144259.jpg

Will be interested to hear your thoughts on those, over the standard Shuttle suspension @coullstar . Am I right in thinking yours is a T32 as opposed to the rarer T30 Shuttle.

I recognise your registration from the Aberdeenshire MTB scene. I also bought a T32 in the last few weeks. I fitted the same side bars as yourself. Need to grind out the slots for the bolts but otherwise spot on.

Do you plan on fitting the coilovers yourself ?

Wise choice on the TSI by the way !

I think I contacted you via Gumtree about the banded steelies ? Tell me you kept them ?

Cheers,
Cal

Hi, yeah probably seen the bus parked in a few places. More the wife than me at the moment, she is out every other day.

The bolts for bars did fit, just needed a slightly different angle.

Wheels were carried over from the T5, I must admit I don't think they look as good on the T6 but will keep them for winter and try some alloys.

What's the spec on yours?

T32 4Motion SWB in Acapulco Blue - bought from the same dealers as yourself.

Just noticed you had fitted the banded steelies already ! They look different without the van being lowered

Cheers, Cal

Those steels are JBW steels, there not banded. Just a little wider than the Amarok one. There now a dark matt grey.

Ah ! She sits really nicely now. Did you fit them yourself in the end ? Alignment required afterwards ?

I fitted them today. Fairly straightforward. Had a quick drive and seems close to before but I will get it done once I decide on ride height.

Thanks, main reason I bought it was what's under the bonnet. Didn't want silver or LWB ideally.

IMG_20200407_162946.jpg

IMG_20200407_162931.jpg

Looking super clean there Coullstar ! Sitting very nicely on the coilovers now. How dry are the Aberdeenshire conditions just now ?! It's ridiculous ....

Back