Travelin-lite T6.1 LED tail lamps

Just put these on my van today never done anything like this before and was over the moon with the results I watched a YouTube video on how to do it and it went just like the video I was going to pay someone to do it for me but I’m glad I had a go as it wasn’t difficult with good instructions

A85BFF82-FD21-4BA3-BFD8-0AC173BC74BB.jpeg

31986667-6B50-42B4-9EF5-BEDF795D6B4B.jpeg

5154E9FB-C6AD-4F45-B822-56FC7CF5B495.jpeg

B878C4A2-3226-4140-AD90-1BFC0F3995D1.jpeg

Installed these Travelinlite rear t6 to t6.1 upgrades on my tailgate t6 tailgate van with factory halogens 2018 T6 this week. All work well except on selecting reverse. The twin reversing light light up but I get a loud buzzing sound. Any thoughts? Only happens when in reverse. I would be interested in seeing someone elses. Anyone within reach of Gloucester that has a set?

Installed these Travelinlite rear t6 to t6.1 upgrades on my tailgate t6 tailgate van with factory halogens 2018 T6 this week. All work well except on selecting reverse. The twin reversing light light up but I get a loud buzzing sound. Any thoughts? Only happens when in reverse. I would be interested in seeing someone elses. Anyone within reach of Gloucester that has a set?
do you have a reversing camera? and where is the buzzing from? as it could be relay chatter

Yes I have a reversing camera. The buzzing comes from the inside the head space above the passenger seat.
could be relay chatter. I and others had similar issue here:

@andy greenwood might be able to advise as he had the same issue with the 6.1 LEDs

Travelin-Lite discount code found today whilst reading car mags in WH Smith

TL discount code.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Just swapped mine over and love them! Double reverse light is really useful too.
I had transporterHQ ones before but they looked slightly weird and tinted way too dark.

If you have barn doors transporterHQ do some 6.1 style.

_nc_ohc-rxisiuzlunsax9fo6jp-_nc_ht-scontent-frt3-2-jpg.144944
Put some smaller number plate bulbs in - its spoiling the look :)

Back