@Thoggs lining as it happens

I am sure you guys will do a fantastic job but you do realise it's solitary in Bodmin jail if you dont:), already looking forward to episode 2 on Monday, somebody pass me the popcorn

@Thogg 's van is all tucked up for the weekend now ready for the fun to begin on Monday morning.
I have noticed a strange side effect your van has on me though mate. Every time I get in it I get a massive craving for a bounty :)

@Thogg 's van is all tucked up for the weekend now ready for the fun to begin on Monday morning.
I have noticed a strange side effect your van has on me though mate. Every time I get in it I get a massive craving for a bounty :)

Hahaha... you're not the first person to say that....

The nicest way i can put this is that there is an underlying aroma of hawian tropic bikini girl in the van.

Dodgy coppers, spending all day oiling up with Hawaiian Tropic with self tan - flexing in front of the mirror. Oh no wait, sorry my bad, that'd be the fire fighters I saw in the gym at work last week.:slow rofl:
Still I'd be more than willing to put up with the smell of coconut in my van if it meant I had an actual Hawaiian Tropic bikini girl next to me - be a good reason to get a leather retrim - so she didn't ruin the cloth.

If my other half reads this... it's an air freshener!!!!! NOT the lingering scent of a Hawaiian Tropic Bikini girl.

@slidepods My compliments on a nice tidy workshop. I know that it is between jobs but it is clean and satisfies my sense for military precision, bullish*t, OCD, call it what you will. Do you go round with white gloves on checking the tops of the wall-boxes etc ? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D

@Roadrunner Love to see some pics as I'm a bit distant to pop round for a look. I like tidy because it demonstrates somebody that takes care of their tools and place of work and are likely to take a pride in their work and will be careful to do a "proper job". It is an indication of having STANDARDS. So good on you. :D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We have a dust filtration system. After every van leaves we tidy up sweep up thoroughly then blast all the benches, racking, stairs, floor etc etc down with an 18v dewalt leaf blower to lift all the fine dust into the air for the filter to sift out.

Back