Third row seat install cost.

Nikoburton

Hi,

I’d like to get a third row bench fitted in my t6 kombi but wanted to get a rough idea on cost to have this. I’ve had a quote to fit this at a total of £1650 (£950 parts and £700 labour). Does this seem reasonable or should I keep shopping round? I’m struggling to find any garages able or willing to take on the work so far.

blimey that sounds expensive to me. only need to drop the spare wheel to get access the bolts. look on ebay and here for an idea on bench cost, its the cheaper one out of all the kombi setups

We do third row conversions all the time, supplied with a fitting certificate. The issue presently is seat availability.

I have a tripple seat in Inka I think its a bit grubby but functional and a set of 1+1+1 with a matching Tripple in Kutamo in better condition and
also another set of 1+1+1 in Marathon.
Need to take some pictures so I can list them properly. Also have the fittings / belts for the 3 middle single and One Rear Tripple as I cave converted shuttel to caravelle rails.

If you are doing it yourself some of the bolts are really hard to access and you need to use reinforcements too. I am sure Bognor Motors would do it in a fraction of the time it took me to take them out.

(I'm in in Hertfordshire / London )

Back