Things That Niggle You About Your T6

Haha, yeah too right, ‘can’t see it in the daylight’, that would be irrelevant if the lights weren’t so sensitive that they turn on at the slightest hint of shadow! What’s wrong with a symbol in the cluster?

They do hold cups, so not entirely useless

Indeed. Get the Cafepress insulated travel mug, with stopper. Best designed mug ever, clever integrated handle/seal cap. Keeps coffee hot for up to two hours without going stale, and fits perfectly in the T6 dash cup holders without steaming the windscreen up. Also can be thrown in a bag and will not leak.

Mods; I am nothing to do with Cafepress, just enlightening the wider community.:thumbsup:

dash holder coffee mug.jpg

dash holder coffee mug.jpg

The two small storage under the heater vents that the wife loves to put loose change into.....any minor acceleration results in coins rolling around for the next month

The way my knee manages to turn the headlights on when I get in.

My knee switched them off yesterday! It's never happened before and took me a couple of seconds to suss out as I'm so used to leaving the lights on auto.

That the front parking sensors don't automatically switch on like they do in my wife's Tiguan.

That would annoy me. They'd be going off all the time in town traffic, when easing up to the car in front, or when someone walks in front of you when stationary.

On my 65 jobbie, the holes they call storage compartments are as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

The heating is either arctic or scorching.

I have to shut my door twice everyday because of the additional door seals.

That would annoy me. They'd be going off all the time in town traffic, when easing up to the car in front, or when someone walks in front of you when stationary.

True if that were the case but I can't say I've noticed the Tiguan doing that which has got me thinking how the hell does it know when you're parking!

True if that were the case but I can't say I've noticed the Tiguan doing that which has got me thinking how the hell does it know when you're parking!

On the van, the fronts become active when you engage reverse, therefore carrying out some sort of maneuver. If you want to drive straight up to an obstacle having not reversed first, press the P button to turn all the sensors on.

Back