the new project

Had the H&R springs fitted... finally
Pleased with the look hope they may settle a little more and drop a little more too. First pic as it sits now then a before and after

IMG_20201212_103032__01__01__01.jpg1607769330040.jpg

Did you get a new front grille to or swap the badge and wrap the chrome? Looks really smart

@david173 I got a new front badge and vinly wrapped the backing myself along with the chrome bits of the grille.
@Sackmycook it is always this time of year when I say "seeing at night time would be very handy and I am going to upgrade my lights' then something else comes along...who knows maybe this year. I do get tired of people flashing me telling me to put my lights on :p:p

How did you find it applying the side decals? I have some that i want to fit? any advice you can offer would be very helpful. I am going to wait until the spring when it is a little warmer.

How did you find it applying the side decals? I have some that i want to fit? any advice you can offer would be very helpful. I am going to wait until the spring when it is a little warmer.
My advice is
1) dry and no wind for the weather if you can't be inside
2) water - spray before you apply (make sure the decal uses this form of application)
3) a partner but a silent partner...too many cooks spoil the broth and that's when arguments/discussions begin and can be left holding half still to go
4) measure, mark, measure, mark and lots of masking tape
It's that easy

Just gone through the whole thread and totally expected a For Sale at the end great journey and a cracking van..

Back