The 'M' word now banned.....

I was a victim cos I’m sh#t with both hands and feet and was always the last to be picked, it’s scarred me where do I claim my compensation.
It’s our standing joke on a lads night out as I’m the one with all the awards for building and carpentry, I’m still sh#t at sports though.

So you cant 'beat someone like a ginger stepchild' any more? (Boris is in this queue right now!)
Whilst eating some midget gems.
Are 'White mice' now racist?
What about Pink Shrimps? is that anti lgbqtdncrpaszx...?
Are chocolate balls now sexist?
WTF is going on with these oversensitive ankers?

No but not being the sporting type I don’t need to bend, crouch or squat in the van, which at my time of life would not be pretty or a healthy thing to do.

So you cant 'beat someone like a ginger stepchild' any more? (Boris is in this queue right now!)
Only Chef’s special chocolate salty balls

I was a victim cos I’m sh#t with both hands and feet and was always the last to be picked, it’s scarred me where do I claim my compensation.
It’s our standing joke on a lads night out as I’m the one with all the awards for building and carpentry, I’m still sh#t at sports though.
Ha ha ha! I couldn’t kick my way out of a wet paper bag!

I grew up in Merseyside, people have been trying to offend me all my life and its never bothered me.
I wear a suit Im going to court.
Im looking at a car im about to steal it,
water off a ducks back.
So i will attempt to offend oversensitive, over priveledged lazy b'stard.

I grew up in Merseyside, people have been trying to offend me all my life and its never bothered me.
I wear a suit Im going to court.
Im looking at a car im about to steal it,
water off a ducks back.
So i will attempt to offend oversensitive, over priveledged lazy b'stard.
I’m in your club! Especially with my thick Irish accent!!!

May I pass you the “cynics cap” I have been wearing for too long! Got to be the funniest rant I’ve read for a while! “Pink shrimps” just cracked me up!!!

I've been wearing that cap for a while. as you can probably tell!

Many years ago I was sent on a people skills course because of an incident.
I had asked a ‘joiner’ to refix a plasterboard in position, he said he wouldn’t as he was ‘a joiner’ I replied just because your mother slept with one you can’t claim the title. He wasn’t impressed or a very good joiner. His dad was a dry liner on the project and howled when he heard.

Many years ago I was sent on a people skills course because of an incident.
I had asked a ‘joiner’ to refix a plasterboard in position, he said he wouldn’t as he was ‘a joiner’ I replied just because your mother slept with one you can’t claim the title. He wasn’t impressed or a very good joiner. His dad was a dry liner on the project and howled when he heard.
Oh ffs! I wasn’t even there and it is patently obvious to me that your quip was a piss-take!

That said, on a Teams call this week, I referenced “Chinese whispers” with someone of Chinese origin on the call. Her face was a picture while all the other attendees’ jaws dropped in horror! I pissed myself laughing at the reaction and, believe me, I wasn’t taking the piss out of anyone!

Oh ffs! I wasn’t even there and it is patently obvious to me that your quip was a piss-take!

That said, on a Teams call this week, I referenced “Chinese whispers” with someone of Chinese origin on the call. Her face was a picture while all the other attendees’ jaws dropped in horror! I pissed myself laughing at the reaction and, believe me, I wasn’t taking the piss out of anyone!
I wonder why they are Chinese whispers, rather than any other nationality. Jus5 a thought that occurred to me for first time, now I’m puzzled.

I wonder why they are Chinese whispers, rather than any other nationality. Jus5 a thought that occurred to me for first time, now I’m puzzled.
Google is your friend! Originally from 1800 - is it racist or “a figure of speech”?!!

Back