Test bench loom

Dav-Tec

Audio, Security, Brakes, Suspension & More
VCDS User
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Done a quick search and couldn't find anything. Before I go digging drawings out and making my.own just wondered if anyone had made their own test bench loom for testing purposes?

I have one I'm going to adapt so i can swap front a Transporter BCM/Gateway to a Caddy gateway as I tend to work on PQ25 and PQ35 chassis platforms it makes sense for me.

Just wanting to know which pins are used, I figured 20-23 are used for diagnostic port and the convenience CANbus iirc. Just wondered if anyone one knows the pins for terminal 30 and 15 12v and the pin for ground off the top of their head. If not I'll do it the harder way :p

I think its very specific to the user and the intended application, i think a multi holed stand/probe holder (which i know you have) and an elevated laptop stand in the middle somewhere are the staples followed by a decent mat/surface to work on then a decent power supply and testers for the wiring which is specific to the application

Not sure there could be a standard or paid version as they are so specific/customisable ?

I bought complete test loom for PQ35(from Aliexpress for approximately €150) and got it adopted to be also compatible with PQ25.

• Love
Reactions: mmi
I'm thinking mainly MiB repair work and instrument clusters possibly stalk and squib to so I can test wheels etc

Sorry I didn't make myself very clear. I have a loom like that and I've bought the plugs for the BCM just being lazy and wondered if anyone new which pins I needed to populate without me sitting down and getting a drawing out

Back