Team Two-Tone

That's nice but it's white over bamboo and I think he wanted the other way round

That's nice but it's white over bamboo and I think he wanted the other way round

Oups yes you are right. Just a moment, I will y-flip the pic quickly ;)
Haven't ever seen it the other way round but would be interesting for sure.

vans-flip 2.png
vans-flip 3.png
In case anyone was wondering what different colours might look like, as I am...

And looks like I've gone too dark with the one that would be closest to Bamboo Garden Green:

vans-180.png

Last edited:
I'm going to throw the rest of what I have in here, because this is a project I'm never going to complete :rolleyes: I have ten degree steps round the colour wheel, if anyone wants a specific shade, let me know (see the number in the bottom right):

vans-210.png
vans-270.png
vans-300.png
vans-000.png
vans-030.png
vans-090.png
vans-120.png

Hi There, I am new to this forum and wondering if the T6 experts out there can help me? I am looking to wrap the top half of my T6 in a VW Candy White colour (together with my Mojave Beige bottom half should look cool). Can anyone recommend a vinyl wrap that's the closest or the exact match of 'VW Candy White'?? Much appreciated.

Some great vans in here. Got me thinking is it better to get a coloured van and paint the top white or shite van and colour the lower part?

I knew I wanted a low mileage white T6 Highline for my two-tone conversion.
Took quite a lot of phoning round to find a demonstrator (not a courtesy van).
One local VW dealer said I shouldn't be so fussy about colour...

I would avoid the shite vans to be honest..........
I've gone the shite van route, with lower body damage, and the money I've saved will go on respraying the lower half. Or at least that's the plan! Otherwise it's hard to justify the cost if the existing paintwork is good, and I'd never get in this team.

I have a pure Grey LWB highline panel van arriving soon. I'm definitely considering a half wrap especially as pure grey is going to be very common very soon. I was initially thinking of wrapping the bottom in black or very dark grey. But now I'm thinking that wrapping the top in candy white (or close to it) might look cooler? Any opinions on this/

Back