Team Two-Tone

I've almost ( :rolleyes: ) got a slot in the bodyshop so I'm coming for you two-toners. Revisiting some inspiration...

two-tone examples.png

I’ll be joining team two-tone just as soon as the conversion is complete, at which point I’ll post up some photos.

For now, I’ll just post a statement of intent to join the team - Candy white 6.1 PV landed at Sheerness on Saturday and now on its way to the dealer, and then direct to converter for a full work over, fit out and paint job. Photos to follow when the Cambee team have worked their magic in a few weeks time. Been a long time coming and can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Welcome to Team two tone, van looks great - the top half is obvious silver, what's the lower?

What’s the current rate for a bottom half wrap? Looking at getting my silver T6.1 done

Hi, anyone got any recommendations for a wrapping company in the North West? Also , anyone got a two tone wrap they can share for colour inspiration?! I've a white van currently

Cheers

Hi, anyone got any recommendations for a wrapping company in the North West? Also , anyone got a two tone wrap they can share for colour inspiration?! I've a white van currently

Cheers
I did a bit of a roundup earlier in the thread, of inspiration:
This page has some inspiration for two tone using a wrap for the top or bottom half - Lackierung und Folierung | Der SpaceCamper VW T6 Camping-Ausbau - Reisemobil, Wohnmobil, Campingbus und Alltagsfahrzeug in Darmstadt

And this Instagram has some: @folium_muenchen Instagram posts, stories and followers - Gramho.com

And also, try searching Google images using the German words e.g. vw transporter Orka-Lackierung [literally "Orka Paint" as in Orca whale!] or VW t6 teilfolierung [wrapping]

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, thought I'd share a picture of my Kombi 70 T6.

It was pretty standard when I got it a couple of weeks ago. I bought it sight unseen and was disappointed that it didn't have front swivel seats, a leisure battery or multiflex board. Then I found a cabinet of the perfect height of 54cm in an opp shop (thrift store) and that formed the base of my camper build. Spent a total of $20 on the cabinet, everything else I had around the house. So now I'm super happy and ready to start touring in it. I work remotely so will be travelling in this a lot.

20210407_062342.jpg

20210407_070913.jpg

Back