Team Two-Tone

At the upper end of the costs I have seen on here - £1350 all in. But you get what you pay for and I am very impressed with Jamie at Vinyl One.
Would that be the cost of bottom half wrap or full wrap in 2 colours?

Reactions: mmi
Just the bottom half, top is original Reflex Silver paint finish. The two metallics really work well together.
Wow, that looks great, nice colour choice. Couple of questions on the wrap.
Is the join line very noticeable?
How long could I expect it to last in normal use? It’s not something I have considered before but it does look good.

Wow, that looks great, nice colour choice. Couple of questions on the wrap.
Is the join line very noticeable?
How long could I expect it to last in normal use? It’s not something I have considered before but it does look good.
The main join line sits on the line of the mid panel crease and so is virtually hidden and there's not a place where the two colours meet on the same plane.
Apparently the 3M film should last at least 5 years before there's any lifting at the edges - only time will tell! (at least it's protecting the original paint underneath if nothing else).
I nearly went for a metallic blue but have always loved burnt orange and took a chance - fortunately it worked!

New member here, hoping to join team two tone!
Just put a deposit on this so should be picking up in the next few days, proper excited as it's my first van. Painted in BMW Estoril Blue. Getting the wheels changed for 20s in anthracite (I think but I'm debating keeping the polished just bigger :unsure:)
1020586d-474c-4359-922c-01a096908be1.jpg

@Woody80 and that was me a year ago at Venture buying our chestnut brown Red line conversion which two months later had polished 18" Momo Revenge and B14s... it's a small world at times!:thumbsup:

@Woody80 and that was me a year ago at Venture buying our chestnut brown Red line conversion which two months later had polished 18" Momo Revenge and B14s... it's a small world at times!:thumbsup:

How have you found it? We popped in not realising they did much in the way of transporters, seem like a really good bunch with a decent conversion. I have walked away spending more than I had intended!

Are the B14s a noticeable difference?

@Woody80 Sorry for not spotting your reply earlier chap.

My camper started out on stamdard suspension and 16" Clayton wheels so handled like a pogo stick while simultaneously managing to lurch backwards and forwards if you chickened out and lifted off the throttle mid corner.

I'm in Duston, Northampton so your side of here if you wanted to meet up sometime and have a comnparison drive, I think it's a bit of a weapon now and manages to carry a lot more speed through corners plus is a lot calmer on camber changes, like I say if you want to meet up midway it might help make your mind up either way on the B14s and thicker ARBs combo, in my case I've never driven on 20" wheels but with our other car running 40 profile tyres I can only imagine 20" wheels and 35 profile tyres will have very little give and make the camper a bit more wayward again.

20191027_120731.jpg

Almost tean two tone with that redline!

I think we qualify for Club Two Tone with the lower in VW Black and the upper in Reflex Silver. We had to get it resprayed following our trip to Mongolia. Pulled into Sainsbury’s car park yesterday and every (3) van was two tone including an orange/white combination that I had not seen before, and all these vans are in Dorset, could we have our own branch ?

6481DA23-84BB-4DF4-A1A0-F1B474B6BCFB.jpeg

A315BA75-BDE2-42F4-A738-59A214C728AB.jpeg

B6A72D79-9A35-4250-9923-70CA4C3FC45A.jpeg

52AC3A1A-D22D-40F4-A157-1A70B5144957.jpeg

Back