Team Starlight Blue

Dazza, which awning is that?
It's the Kampa Travel Pod Motion Air. We have the zip on sun canopy for it too.
It has a removable ground sheet which we thought would be useful if we go on a site that doesn't allow ground sheets.
(We also bought the footprint tarpaulin to protect the ground sheet and the carpet Glamping all the way!! )
It's really easy and quick to put up and to take down.
I'm trying to get a zip that's compatible with the sun canopy so that I can get it sewn onto a Kador strip and then just use the canopy straight to the reimo rail. (Outwell do an attachment kit for one of their canopies, but I need a zip about 2.2m long)

I would recommend the awning ... and it was about 150 quid cheaper than anywhere else from Just Kampers)

Last edited:
1599159449820.png

So I've been searching and searching for a TSI for many months and this one came up which I collected yesterday. Even though I might not have chosen Starlight if I was speccing from new, I actually now think its one of the best colours. The van is a TSI 150 Manual Kombi with 21K on it, Highline, tailgate, heated seats, nav etc. Lowered on H&R's. First job this weekend will be complete decontamination, clean, clay, paint correction by DA and ceramic wax. Next job will be Revo stage 1 map to approx 300hp. Then swap out the wheels and tyres in the next week or so, window tints, trap side bars, maybe a splitter.

My only regret is not getting one with LED's but the TSI's are so rare that I'll just have to live with it, although I've got a T6 at work that was upgraded to Guardian LED's and its actually pretty decent, certainly a lot better than the stock 'candles'.

Longer term, Hilo or Stealth Poptop, maybe slide pod or similar.

Looking forward to sharing the journey in the group fellow Starlighters!

.. I've got a T6 at work that was upgraded to Guardian LED's and its actually pretty decent, certainly a lot better than the stock 'candles'.
What are these, then? Do you have a photo?

Back