Team Cherry Red

These wheels are matt graphite, I was going to get them painted black, but when I took them out of the box, straight away I knew that wasn't going to happen.. they are just enough in colour difference to break it up..

Nice set of Entourage's.
I had those on my previous van (not a VW, and I get pounced on if I mention the manufacture)
Although I had a few issues with the wheels, I did think they looked stunning, specially when you look in a shop window when you're driving slowly.

@Tourershine they were my 5th choice to be honest! Wolf race were seriously low on stock at the time so I just took what I could get
What issues did you have? Corrosion?

@Tourershine they were my 5th choice to be honest! Wolf race were seriously low on stock at the time so I just took what I could get
What issues did you have? Corrosion?

If you really want to know, I found the standard paint finish to be really poor. When I questioned Wolfrace about this, they said that's was how they come.
They didn't really get a chance to corrode, because I had them re-painted and diamond cut by a big company in Milton Keynes, which was a very under-welming job! But better than Wolfrace's efforts.
I then changed my mind again, and had the polished front removed, and then fully painted Anthracite, which looked better.
I was actually so annoyed with the poor response from Wolfrace, that I blocked and filled out all of their branding.

If you really want to know, I found the standard paint finish to be really poor. When I questioned Wolfrace about this, they said that's was how they come.
They didn't really get a chance to corrode, because I had them re-painted and diamond cut by a big company in Milton Keynes, which was a very under-welming job! But better than Wolfrace's efforts.
I then changed my mind again, and had the polished front removed, and then fully painted Anthracite, which looked better.
I was actually so annoyed with the poor response from Wolfrace, that I blocked and filled out all of their branding.

Blimey maybe you received a dodgy batch? Mine are fine and I’m fussy!

Blimey maybe you received a dodgy batch? Mine are fine and I’m fussy!

Then I must of, because it was obvious.
The faces were ok, bit the inner dishes looked like they'd been painted with a rattle can, and parts were literally transparent.
You know as well as I do how exposed visually the inners of those wheels are. Although they are a much easier wheel to clean than my current wheels. (I miss that)

Back