Team Peppermint Green

We collect our Peppermint Green on Saturday, standard ex-FPS van. Will post pics when she arrives.
Congratulations!! join me (James - Geordman) and Alison (peppermint_alison) in the recent ex-FPS club. Look forward to seeing yours. Alison and I follow each other on Insta, we’re already cracking on with our conversions. I think campsites are going to be full of peppermint t6’s this summer.

If anyone wants to see my build, follow me on Instagram @teal_dreams_t6
I’m loving watching your progress Alison.
We’re @patty_the_peppermint_camper if anyone’s interested.

Seemed to be alright, typical car salesman really. I know the van was fairly cheap for the year but tried to squeeze some money off but wasn't budging at all. He knew he would sell them quickly really

Same as Levyo1, typical car salesman, matched my expectations!! To be fair there were only a couple I would've considered at the price, the rest were too battered for me.

Been looking at a PG van for some time. Theres a few about now ex FPS. Seem cheap for age due to mileage but i dont mind that. Just waiting on funds before pulling the trigger on one to convert and then maybe hire out??

Seemed to be alright, typical car salesman really. I know the van was fairly cheap for the year but tried to squeeze some money off but wasn't budging at all. He knew he would sell them quickly really
Where did u buy from? Seen a few at vanyard and a place called grange.

Just put the side windows in today. Just debating on whether it put the barn door windows in or leave them out? What do you guys think?

Just put the side windows in today. Just debating on whether it put the barn door windows in or leave them out? What do you guys think?
I've got glass all round on mine, just prefer the smoother look. Can't see a great deal out the back when driving but I think it could be a good addition when camping if there is a nice view to wake up to in a morning, more windows the better IMO ♥️

I've got glass all round on mine, just prefer the smoother look. Can't see a great deal out the back when driving but I think it could be a good addition when camping if there is a nice view to wake up to in a morning, more windows the better IMO ♥
Have you got any pictures please? I used to have a crafter mini bus that had glass all round and was way too cold as couldn't insulate them unless you boarded them out

I would do glass all round mainly because I think it breaks the strong colour up and I’m converting to a camper so looks better personally. But it’s down to preference

Have you got any pictures please? I used to have a crafter mini bus that had glass all round and was way too cold as couldn't insulate them unless you boarded them out
Just had a look and realised I only have pic from side on with windows (only got them in last weekend) were off to the forest tomorrow with the MTB's I'll get a good pic there and post tomorrow

Back