Team Indium Grey

Welcome to team grey and the Springfield crew. Although it could be just us in the team Springfield? Don't see many about,think majority go for sportline if they having genuine 18,s.
Team Springfield I like it.

van 1.JPG
Hello to all you grey lovers, new member on here ,but owned the van 12 months now. Top and bottom chrome bars fitted and rear spoiler and booked in for leg surgery first week of April. So has anyone had sportline spoiler fitted to there indium grey van? Haven't seen a photo of one yet. First impressions were Noooo but they are growing on me. Thanks. Ps will send a Team Grey photo when it's clean.
Here's my van complete with the sportline front spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to team grey and the Springfield crew. Although it could be just us in the team Springfield? Don't see many about,think majority go for sportline if they having genuine 18,s.
Thanks. Not seen any with the Springfields. Really like yours, I'm not a lover of the new sportline wheels I think they look like a small 18" on the T6. The Springfield give you the impression they are bigger for some reason.

Wasn't keen on sportline wheels but look good on yours :)

Thanks Paul... I was pretty convinced I would want to upgrade them, but now with the suspension sorted......I think the overall look is more complete now, wheels included.
Don't get me wrong... I have my wish list with some nice 19" / 20" wheels but I'm really trying to see the end of the big spending spree's on the Bus!

Thanks. Not seen any with the Springfields. Really like yours, I'm not a lover of the new sportline wheels I think they look like a small 18" on the T6. The Springfield give you the impression they are bigger for some reason.
Cheers, having a 30mm drop first week of April which should make them look bigger. Don't know if 180/DSG have stiffer/higher suspension but it's like a 4x4 at the minute.

View attachment 5793
Here's my van complete with the sportline front spoiler.
Nice. Will have to start saving the pennies. Thanks
Cheers, having a 30mm drop first week of April which should make them look bigger. Don't know if 180/DSG have stiffer/higher suspension but it's like a 4x4 at the minute.
Take a look at MBBSA profile page to see what they look like on a clean van.

That's a stunning picture; can you tell us about the wheels & tyres, they look a little over-sized!!!

My winter setup is oem suspension & 255/60/18 tyres all around. Some BMW original 18" wheels front 8,5" rear 9" (20mm spacer)
This setup is 5cm higher than oem.
Summer setup: KW Variant3 & Vossen CVT replicas 9/10/19" and this is 15cm lower than wintermode.

Back