Team Indium Grey

That was my only niggle not having the LED headlamps. Might go for it and spend the dough and have HazzyDayz fit them :)
Can you crack on with getting Hazzy Dayz to do your LED's. I'm thinking of getting it done and would like to know how good a job they do. :thumbsup:

Can you crack on with getting Hazzy Dayz to do your LED's. I'm thinking of getting it done and would like to know how good a job they do. :thumbsup:
I'm really tempted but not sure if I should wait until we get dark mornings and nights again now. Has anyone else had the work done on here as I couldn't find anyone.

E5E15D93-50E7-4AD3-9666-8F2CDB9D5121_zps6rz94ugq.jpg
Bit of an update on mine from page 1, this is definitely a popular team. Couldn't resist doing any modifications and gave in and fitted my B14's off my old van

That looks like some garage you got there mate :p

Bit of an update on mine from page 1, this is definitely a popular team. Couldn't resist doing any modifications and gave in and fitted my B14's off my old van

Nice looking van buddy..... another low one joins team grey :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello to all you grey lovers, new member on here ,but owned the van 12 months now. Top and bottom chrome bars fitted and rear spoiler and booked in for leg surgery first week of April. So has anyone had sportline spoiler fitted to there indium grey van? Haven't seen a photo of one yet. First impressions were Noooo but they are growing on me. Thanks. Ps will send a Team Grey photo when it's clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, new to the forum, some lovely vans on here I'm jealous. I've just purchased some H&R 40mm springs, 18" Springfield alloys and a Maxton front splitter. I'm really tempted to purchase the LED headlamps from HazzyDayz and when it comes to handing the van back I could re sell them. Decisions decisions.

View attachment 5684 View attachment 5685 View attachment 5686
Welcome to team grey and the Springfield crew. Although it could be just us in the team Springfield? Don't see many about,think majority go for sportline if they having genuine 18,s.

Back