Team Indium Grey

Deadening and insulation started, bones, knees and hands aching...

Looking to install Audison 2 way speakers in the front so any pointers to videos would be great!

View attachment 105006
View attachment 105007View attachment 105008View attachment 105009
View attachment 105010
View attachment 105011
View attachment 105012
View attachment 105013
View attachment 105014
View attachment 105015
The scuttle is a bloody nightmare, I had cuts and scratches everywhere when I had completed it. Don’t forget to add the 30mm foam as this really does make a difference. I now have zero engine noise in the van.

The scuttle is a bloody nightmare, I had cuts and scratches everywhere when I had completed it. Don’t forget to add the 30mm foam as this really does make a difference. I now have zero engine noise in the van.
Thanks. I only did sound deadening, what would you recommend for the 30mm foam?

Wow, looks like a different van.
It’s amazing how much better a T6 looks when you get rid of the tiny wheels and mahoosive arch gaps. :cool:
Still can’t understand this obsession with ‘big’ wheels? As someone else posted, it’s a Brit think as they’re not like this on the continent.

Evening all! Any one got pictures of Indium grey with bronze wheels on please?
been running 18s had 19s Land Rover hse wheels but needed spacers ride was good I’d like 20s but I’d scuff them daily especially in London’s curb width restrictions

been running 18s had 19s Land Rover hse wheels but needed spacers ride was good I’d like 20s but I’d scuff them daily especially in London’s curb width restrictions
So not only would you perhaps scuff them on kerbs, rub them on full turn (as often remarked) but you also need ‘spacers’. I think I’ll keep mine ‘factory fresh’ as VW designed it thank you!
That’s not to say I don’t like the look of Transporters with bigger wheels, but also like the small ones too (& they get you out of muddy fields easier!). It’s the same for alloys vs steel wheels, everyone to their own.
It would be a boring world if we all wanted the same.

So not only would you perhaps scuff them on kerbs, rub them on full turn (as often remarked) but you also need ‘spacers’. I think I’ll keep mine ‘factory fresh’ as VW designed it thank you!
That’s not to say I don’t like the look of Transporters with bigger wheels, but also like the small ones too (& they get you out of muddy fields easier!). It’s the same for alloys vs steel wheels, everyone to their own.
It would be a boring world if we all wanted the same.
Absolutely! Saying that I do fancy some smoothies they actually give me a semi!

Back