Team Chestnut Brown

Nice little "delayed crimbo" present to stretch the festive season out right the way to the new year.
Equally a nice reference to a character in that excellent Guy Richie film "Snatch" on the number plate.

Nice little "delayed crimbo" present to stretch the festive season out right the way to the new year.
Equally a nice reference to a character in that excellent Guy Richie film "Snatch" on the number plate.
It is the number plate that keeps on giving! Some people have suggested it looks like it starts VAG and my wife thinks it looks like it says gravy!

More pics to come.

The van will be used for my business www.vintagesuithire.co.uk so will have some signage on it, but as suits don't weigh that much I will be dropping it on coil -overs and getting some cream 18" steels with stainless steel hubcaps for a retro look.

It is the number plate that keeps on giving! Some people have suggested it looks like it starts VAG and my wife thinks it looks like it says gravy!
Yeah I can see the gravy, goes with the colour of the van. Go team gravy brown.

Spoke to the dealer today, mine has been made:grin bounce:

Waiting for it to be shipped, only 54 days to 1st March , not that I'm counting!
Superb, you'll soon get to take it home, where you will be able to look at it all the time.

Been to view it today (pre prep), walked over to it & it has sliding Windows, not what I ordered. Not happy at all.:mad:

Went from so excited to so fed up. Don't know what to say. Thought VW was better than that.

image.jpeg

Wounded. Did you order plate glass ? Are you stuck with then now ? I smell some free stuff. Lol

Back