Team Chestnut Brown

Make them change them out. It's a simple order, new glass arrives/ whip out existing/ pop replacement in. Can't be more than 30mins per side. Refuse to accept and then suggest a free service plan would aid to make up for the angst and heartbreak! Remember the last thing they will want is for to walk away and get your deposit back as they have failed to deliver the vehicle that you ordered. Make sure you have all of your paperwork copies with you to prove they have cocked up.
Good Luck, don't be too upset - because it is an easy fix.

Been to view it today (pre prep), walked over to it & it has sliding Windows, not what I ordered. Not happy at all.:mad:

Went from so excited to so fed up. Don't know what to say. Thought VW was better than that.

View attachment 4604

Got things sorted out, new van ordered (priority build), ordered plate glass, didn't want things chopping & changing. It wouldn't be new (in my opinion) with changed glass. Want it factory fresh.
Buying new is how you want it, not a compromise like when you buy second hand.

Just my thoughts, the wait goes on!!:whistle:

Got things sorted out, new van ordered (priority build), ordered plate glass, didn't want things chopping & changing. It wouldn't be new (in my opinion) with changed glass. Want it factory fresh.
Buying new is how you want it, not a compromise like when you buy second hand.

Just my thoughts, the wait goes on!!:whistle:
So what are they classing as "priority build"?. And more importantly are they (a) honouring the price, and (b) giving you a courtesy vehicle will that most excellent German efficiency (yeah right) are building your van correctly?

So what are they classing as "priority build"?. And more importantly are they (a) honouring the price, and (b) giving you a courtesy vehicle will that most excellent German efficiency (yeah right) are building your van correctly?

Yes honouring the price, getting a Caddy courtesy vehicle & hopefully building it correctly this time !!

Very nice sir, I'm not saying team chestnut is the best team but......... yer I am actually

To be honest I had a very detailed spec in mind when buying the van second hand, so colour was least of my worries but I'm SOOOOOOO glad that it's the colour it is! Be-eee-ay-yoooutiful!

Had a call, my new one has been built! That was quick!!!! Waiting for it to be shipped, so getting close again :)

Back