Team Chestnut Brown

@GordyT6

You have nothing to worry about. If you have your van from dealer with invoice and listed spec including wheels than problem is he's !
But out of interest..... 20" makes ride loud and slower not to mention all plastics inside will start squeaking quick . They simply taking all comfort away.
Well that my opinion heh :)

Lol. Cheers guys. Feel a bit better now. Just chatted to my mate he's got 20s on his T5 180bhp for last 18000 miles and touch wood he's ok. Mine is never loaded. Just me Mrs kids and a few bits. Gonna be tenting soon but no massive weight. My Mrs drives it more than me and she drives proper steady. Lol

@MadPol mines running on 275/35/20 with eibach 50mm , drives great no plastics squeaking yet and don't have to worry about the loss of power when your running a custom vanz remap . They sell loads of these vans with similar spec and don't seem to have many problems . If you drive the nuts out of your van then you should expect problems , but when a company BMW is up your arse on the motorway it's great to leave him in the distance .

As long as the BMW don't have secret blue lights. It's all good. Lol. It's not good when I thought a S3 wanted to play with me when I had my old Audi " why that's a nice car officer "

It's funny sometimes that some car drivers drive up your arse and think that vans are slow and shouldn't be in the outside lane . Love it when you move over to the middle lane and floor it and see them surprised that they can't get past you . Next time they'll have a bit more respect for transporter drivers .

Back